Adrinette|Gone

"TURN IT OFF!" I screamed, hands clasped onto my ears, wishing with all my heart I could block the noise out.

Alya immediately walked to the radio and shut off the love song that was playing. This station was supposed to be sad music but I guess romance sometimes fell into that category. My eyes were bloodshot from crying and whenever someone passed me, they would shoot me a sorry, sympathetic look. I hated it, because no amount of apologies would be able to bring him back. He'll never be here again to hold me or sing me a song. To bake with me and almost set my house on fire. It'll never happen again.

Wanting to die but not being able to is the worst feeling. Adrien wouldn't want that for me, if I'd ever met him again, he would just scold me and get upset. My knuckles turned white from clenching supposedly comforting blanket.

*flashback*
"Come one Princess!" Adrien whined, latching his body onto my left foot. "No!" I giggled, attempting to get the plate of cookies out of his reach. "You're so mean to this poor Kitten!" He pouted, the cutest pout ever. While I was busy gushing over him, he swiftly snatched a cookies, stuffing the whole thing into his mouth, now portraying a chipmunk.

I gasped while he went into a mix of laughter and choking sounds.

"No cuddles or kisses for you!" I crossed my arms, huffing at the tricks Adrien has pulled.

*Flashback ends*

A sad smiled was etched into my face at the memory. I remember he was protesting all day, even went as far as getting Nino and Alya to help him hang signs all over the room. They stated,

'Kisses for Adrien!'

And

'More cuddles now!'

And even

'We won't stand for this! Kiss and cuddles!'

I glanced at the drawer that held those signs. Adrien didn't want to get rid of them just in case he needed them again.

But now, I realized, he should have been drenched in kiss and cuddles, enough to last 10 lifetimes because his was too short...

Way too short.

||I hope this was good LOL! But it's my first chapter so thank you for reading! It's more of a Drabble than a oneshot soo yeah! Thanks for reading! Ily all! Vote and comment if you'd like! They're much appreciated.||