Chapter 1

Mary POV
I'm running though the forest ahhh something's chasing me
I look back and see a HUGE WOLF!
I keep running and running I'm about to jump off a cliff
____________________________________________________________
"Mary, time to get uppppp!"

I sit up sweating and breathing hard. I realize my mom told me to wake up so I said "I'm up mom I'll be down in a bit!"

I check my clock and see that it's six o'clock and decide to get ready.

I go and pick out my outfit which are some blue jeans with a tank top and white converse.

Then I go to my shower which is connected to my room and turn on the water. I shower and wash my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner,
then I wash my body with plain body wash then I dry myself and change.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see waffles with some syrup on the side. I sit down next to my mom since my dad is at work.

"Hey Mary! Are you excited today you going on a field trip remember!"
"Of course I remember and Yes Mom I'm excited!"

We get to go to Washington D.C. We get to go to a restaurant, park, gift shop, we all have our own individual rooms, then there's this huge sitting area it's almost like Hogwarts where its separated from the rooms, and I get to hang out with my friend Jenna all day!

I start eating "Wow mom this is good. thank you"

"Your welcome sweetie" mom says

I finish eating then I go up and brush my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail.

I go back down the stairs and say "Bye mom see you later, Love you!"

I go on the bus and take a seat.