I poured a bourbon and downed it one go. The amber liquid burned my insides as if trickled down my throat.

Ahhhhhh!!

Shaking my head, I took three more shots then grabbed my keys.

I hopped into my Ford and headed to the nearby deli to grab food.

As soon as I stepped in, the cashier rung my order up.

Nothing ever changes.

Within minutes, my order was packaged and ready to go.

I grabbed the bag but the server didn't let go. She was smiling at me, little did she know that my insides cringed.

My fingers caressed hers, and she smiled even more.

"I get off in 5 minutes hun What'd you say?" She asked.

Scrutinizing her more, I realized she wasn't bad afterall. Nice boobs, decent looks and her body filled out her uniform pretty well.

Who am I to deny my dick this pleasure?

"Meet me out back sweetcheeks. Don't keep me waiting." I murmured lowly.

She beamed at me, then skipped off to finish her rounds.

I exited through the side entrance then crossed the parking lot to my car.
I placed the food on the floor in the back and waited.

Exactly five minutes later, she exited with her bag hanging loosely on her hand.

She scouted the parking lot, so I flashed my lights. Once she saw it, she grinned and jogged over to me.

"Hey baby. You waited for me." She flirted as she opened the passenger door.

Once inside, I wound the heavily tinted  windows up then turned the AC on.

She sat there staring at me, as if waiting for me to make the first move.

"What's your name beautiful?" A saccharine smile spread across my face.

She blushed. "I'm Amy and you?".

I resisted the urge not to roll my eyes.

"Who I am is not important Amy, but what I can make you feel is."

She giggled like a stupid school girl.

Leaning toward her , I placed my right hand on her exposed thigh as I kissed her neck.

She smelled of greasy food, but what else could I expect of someone working in a dump like this?

Amy moaned, her hands quickly holding my head in place.

My hand skimmed higher up her thighs until I skimmed her panty. Rubbing her cunt through the fabric, she moaned and widened her legs.

I continued rubbing her pussy until I slipped my index finger beneath the band. She was wet for me and quite eager for me to dive in.

Amy flicked her t-shirt off, tossing it on the backseat then straddled me. I unhooked her bra, causing her C-cup breasts to spring free.

Latching on like a starving infant, I sucked and nibbled on them. Her head tossed back in ecstacy and when I inserted two fingers, her back arched.

I plunged my fingers into her wet pussy, causing a squishing sound. She tried kissing me but I dodged her lips, causing them to land on my neck.

She began nibbling,  sucking as her hands found my pants and unbuttoned it.

Amy quickly freed my dick then began massaging it. I opened the armrest to retrieve a condom, and once I was sheathed I rammed into her.

She squeaked, grabbing my shoulders firmly.

Once she relaxed, Amy began grinding her hips into me. I allowed her to have her way and just tried to enjoy the sex.

Closing my eyes, a certain vixen appeared in my peripheral vision and I smiled happily.

Amy began bouncing on my dick sloppily, interrupting my imagination of Kayan fucking me like a pro.

A surge of anger coursed through me, so I flipped her over ,putting me on top.

She giggled as my hand found her throat and lightly applied pressure.

Amy began kneading her breasts and I plunged into her.

She opened her mouth but no sound was audible. I plunged into her mercilessly while her hands flailed in an attempt to remove my hand from her throat.

I softened my grip, and sucked on her neck faking a moan.

"You're so tight baby. Can't get enough." I gushed.

Like the idiot she is, she soaked it all up.

"I'm all yours baby.Ahhhh." She moaned as I angled my strokes.

Her muscles clenched around me and I could feel my orgasm gaining on me.

I continued pumping into her and she screamed when her orgasm tore through her.

Shortly after I spilled my seed into the condom then withdrew.

Amy slipped back into the passenger seat while I got settled and removed the condom. I grabbed a few tissues to clean myself up then tossed the box to her.

She cleaned herself up and got dressed once more.

Just as she was about to make small talk, my phone rang.

Kayz Media Co popped up and I smiled eerily.

Looks like my plan will take place sooner than I estimated.

Amy sat rooted to the spot, I looked at her.

"Get out, what are you waiting for?" I seethed.

She gawked at me, slammed her bag into my stomach and opened the door.

Amy slammed it, flipped me the bird then stalked away.

Rubbing NY stomach, I answered the call.

"Hello, good day." I stated in a businesslike manner.

"Hi Mr Thornburg, I'm Ella from Kayz Media Co." A chirpy voice said.

"Ahh yes, I've been expecting your call." I smirked.

"Great. Miss Woodstock has an opening for this Thursday at 2pm. Is that convenient for you?".

I tried to contain my excitement.

"That's excellent. Where should I meet her?" As I asked, I prayed that she would say at a restaurant.

"The meeting will take place at our office Sir. There you will meet the entire team."

My heart dropped, my nostrils flared.

Fuck!!!!!!

Taking a few calming breaths, I replied.

"Excellent, I'll see you Thursday."

I quickly cut the call then screamed! Just as I thought she had fallen into my trap, she eluded it.

Nonetheless, I was one step closer to unleashing my wrath!

-------------
Hey Friends!!!!

What do you think will happen next?🤭

Just a reminder: Please keep VOTING AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS!
💓