Chapter 50 : Wu Yi online persuasion

Beginne am Anfang

Xiao Wuyi looked at the two who were still entangled in the sky, and also felt a little worried in his heart, and could not help shouting towards the top: "General, you do n’t want to fight anymore, come down, fight again, I will Let Dad clean you up !!! "

Nie Xiao listened to her cub and gathered small tornadoes in her hands very cooperatively. It was easy to scrape the two.

Big Tiger heard the voice of Xiaowuyi, and his anger suddenly loosened a little, and he let Cisslow away.

The white cloud bound the little vampire into a poor silkworm, and then flew down from the sky.

As soon as the two fell on the deck of the ship, Moye on the side hurried up tightly, sitting up with the silkworm-like Sislow, and reached out to gently wipe the dust off the other person's cheeks.

"Sislow, is there any misunderstanding between you and the general? I believe you must not be a bad vampire !!!"

Listening to Mo Ye's words, Sislow's mouth suddenly bitter, with a messy little curly hair, his head drooped heavily, his eyes were flushed and said: "... Sorry, I did a bad thing. Woo. "

"But I already know that it's wrong now!"

With that, Sislow cried out, crying, and tears flicked out, staring at the poor and helpless. Then, in the direction of the big tiger, he kept saying "I'm sorry".

The big tiger looked at the miserable misfortune of Sislow and hummed out two breaths from his nose. When the tail flicked, he recovered the cloud bound to Sislow.

Sislow was relieved, Duns threw himself into Moye's arms, crying for comfort, and the little black robe wrapped himself into a ball, and the pitiful appearance made everyone feel guilty.

Xiao Wuyi also came over at this time, reaching out and rubbing the head of the big tiger, and asked comfortably: "General, Sislow, what the **** did he do? It made you so angry!"

Listening to this, Sislow suddenly stiffened his back and shrunk into a small quail.

Big Tiger is still confused about this and can only shake his head towards Xiaowuyi. It doesn't know exactly what happened, but as soon as it saw Sislow, it was very, very angry!

Poshir on the side had already seen everything. He walked out from behind the crowd and glanced at Sislow, who had shrunk his eyes, and he felt no sympathy at all.

If it were him, it was estimated that he had to pack up the bear child.

"I probably know what's going on."

As soon as Pohir opened his mouth, he drew everyone's attention and cleared his throat a little: "If I guessed right, it would be Sislow who secretly bit the general without permission, and then the general's memory It's cleared, so it's no wonder that the general will be so angry. "

"In addition to the special sonic ability, the talents of the blood clan also have two abilities, which are endowed on the two unique fangs, one of which is to embrace the new life, and the other is to kill the life. Ability is actually to make people forget everything in the past and get a new life. "

Hearing this old story, Sislow was completely frightened and looked at Pohir with a stunned face, almost unable to stop the shock in his heart.

"You actually ..."

"It's the mermaid."

Poshir rushed to answer, and then explained to everyone nearby with a smile, and said the truth honestly, "A long time ago, the blood clan established diplomatic relations with our mermaid clan."