🤫 Our Little Secret *Bad Education* 🤫

ابدأ من البداية

he was getting really loud by this point and alfie was panicking. in his panic, he did the only thing he knew would shut him up.

he kissed him. alfie did it as a scare tactic, to get him to shut him up, that was all... but frank took over quickly.

alfie heard the loud clang of the metal box hitting the desk, before frank grabbed alfie’s face, his finger tangling in his hair. he briefly pulled alfie off him, by his hair, but gently. he held his face still, studying him for a moment. alfie’s eyes were screwed shut, and frank could see alfie mouthing ‘fuck’ to himself over and over.

“open your eyes.” frank ordered, and alfie obeyed, looking frank straight in the eyes. “alfie, alfie, alfie... do you think it is appropriate to kiss me? hm?” frank was pushing his luck, he knew, but if alfie didn’t want any of this he would have at least left the room.

alfie groaned as he felt frank’s words send bolts of heat to his groin.

“what was that?” frank asked, tugging on his hair slightly.

“no...” alfie whimpered.

“no... what?” frank said, slowly, tugging again. at this point, alfie knew what was going on. he got it, and, for some strange reason (probably related to his now quickly growing erection) he decided to play along.

“no... sir.” alfie muttered.

“that’s better.”

despite the situation, frank sounded quite relieved that alfie actually wanted to go along with this. alfie wondered how he had allowed himself to get in this situation. then frank gave his hair a particularly hard yank, and he was too focused on the feelings rushing through his body to give a shit who was causing them.

“after all, no matter how old you are, you are my pupil.” frank crooned, mimicking alfie’s words from earlier. alfie groaned loudly then, and frank repurposed one of his hands to cover alfie’s mouth. his hand smelt like cigarettes, and for some reason it only turned alfie on more. “hush now, can’t have anyone hearing you. if this is going to go further, it’s got to be...” frank leaned right in close to alfie’s ear and whispered “our little secret.”

he punctuated his statement by licking the curve of alfie’s ear, slowly, making alfie shudder and groan quietly into frank’s hand. “that’s better.” frank murmured, moving his mouth down to alfie’s neck. he began to gently lick a small patch of skin, before softly biting and sucking it. the sensation made alfie shiver and moan, but with the added pressure of being quiet... he was struggling already, to put it simply. he was painfully hard by now, and he started to wonder when frank would start paying attention to more... pressing issues.

frank paused his ministrations on alfie’s neck to admire his work, before lifting his head to look alfie in the eyes once more.

“what is it you want me to do alfie? show me.” frank purred, and alfie’s legs turned to jelly. with frank’s hand still over his mouth, alfie knew that he really did have to show him. steeling his legs, he slowly started rocking his hips against frank’s thigh, finally getting some much-needed friction. he moaned loudly, his head tilting back. frank didn’t move his hand with alfie’s head, instead he leant forwards again and started to whisper in alfie’s ear.

“tell me. tell me what you want me to do to you, alfie.” frank whispered, his breath puffing over alfie’s ear like smoke.

alfie groaned, and wrapped a hand over frank’s shoulder to give him the strength to pull himself back up and support himself. once he was stable, he rested his head on frank’s shoulder, his mouth facing towards frank’s ear.

“want- want you to touch me fr- sir. want you to make me- make me- ah!” alfie was cut off as frank cupped his erection, slowly rubbing him through his trousers. alfie turned his head and pressed his face into frank’s neck to muffle the small screams he was now emitting. he inhaled frank’s aftershave, and felt himself getting close- so, so close...