Chapter 2

"Dex, I need a favour,"

Dex looked up from his experiment. "Um, sure..."

Three minutes later, Fitz had told Dex what he needed.

"A love potion?!"

"And one of those erasing elixirs I know you have,"

Dex leaned back in his chair. "Okay,I don't know why I bother anymore. Take anything you like,"

"Thanks,"

A couple of minutes later, Fitz emerged from Slurps and Burps, holding two small vials of translucent liquid to his chest. Holding out his pathfinder, he spun the facet to Havenfield and leaped away. In the kitchen, he prepared a glass of lushberry juice. 

Now for the tricky part. Dex had told him he needed Keefe's DNA to make Sophie forget her love for him. A prank, he had told Dex, a funny prank.He had warned Fitz that because their love was so strong, it would only erase that.

So holding the vial over the glass, Fitz poured the erasing elixir into the glass. Then he plucked a hair from his shirt that smelled of Keefe and dropped it inside. Then he extracted the love potion from his pocket and poured it in too. The juice bubbled and swirled, eventually settling down as Fitz held it gingerly and walked into the living room, where Sophie was propped up on the couch with a dozen cushions.

"Hey, Fitz!"

"Hi, Sophie. Look, I have a present for you," He held out the glass.

"Thanks," 

Sophie took the glass and swallowed it whole. "Mmmm. Fruity,"

"So, how's Keefe?"

"Oh," Sophie shrugged. "Normal, I guess. Why?"

Fitz could barely suppress a grin. It had worked! "Oh, no reason. I mean, he's just a friend..."

"Yeah."

"Oh, um, I forgot to tell you - I have an appointment now at Mysterium. Catch you later?"

"Sure. See ya!"

                                                                 Sophie's POV

After Fitz had leaped away, Sophie thought back to a moment in time with Fitz. She had suddenly appreciated his beautiful eyes, those amazing abs, those red, full lips. God she would love to kiss those crimson lips....She shook thoughts of Fitz off and returned to her Universe homework.

Five minutes later she was on her bed staring at the ceiling thinking of Fitz.

Annoying! She couldn't get her mind of him. 

She groaned and went downstairs to talk to Grady for a while. Maybe that would help.

Okay, maybe not.