The female walked closer to them and stood in front of the villains, a determined look present on her face.

The leader laughed boisterously for a long while, tilting his head back before looking down at her.

"Game over, Heroes."

He brought his fist across her face, sending her flying to the other side of  the bridge, only inches away from falling off.

"Fatgum! Help her!"

Kirishima looked at his mentor, pleading for him to step in, but the hero just stared blankly at the scene.

Ahiru stood up after wiping the blood off her lips and walked back to the villains.

Smirking at her submissiveness, the villains beat her up one after the other, not wasting a millisecond.

Tamaki had his arms around his head as his body shook with fear, watching his friend suffer.

"Stop..." He cried.

"please, Stop..." They cried.

"Stop it...

Stop it..

Stop it!

STOP IT!

STOP IT!

STOP IT!!!"

Tamaki shot up from bed with a startled gasp. Panting, he held his head in his arms, processing his dream.

But before he could, he forgot fragments of it and eventually calmed down with a blank mind.

Though, the uneasy feeling remained in his chest. Tamaki got up and went downstairs to wash his face and get ready for the day.

This week is another internship week for the U.A students, in which he wasn't quite excited about.

(A/n: Though, I'm not following the major parts of the manga, only the fun and minor stuff. Its kinda stressful to follow the manga since it took me a long time to accept and take in all the information and happenings. I was a big mess for almost a month.)

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he sat down with his friends for breakfast.

"Tamaki, your going to intern with Fatgum again, right?" Nejire asks with her mouth full of rice.

"Yeah..."

After breakfast, they all got dressed and headed to the train station.

.

.

.

With the first years...

Everyone was waiting for the train, conversating with each other to pass time.

"Your gonna love working with him! He's so cool and manly! And strong too!" Kirishima said to Tetsutetsu.

The grey haired male decided to intern with the redhead to learn his ways and be manly together.