Chapter 23

"Don't worry Rose, I'm here beside you." Leine said.

In the morning I'm working as a doctor while in the evening I work as a secret agent. I chose this life to save people who can't save themselves. To give justice to victims and innocent people. We kill for justice not for vengeance.

I nodded. This is my first mission with her group. I've trained for 5 months. And since I was a fast learner, I wasn't hard for them to teach me everything.

"That's Mr. Yuu and that's his right hand Aoi. He is a very influential person kaya kailangan nating mag-ingat. Behind his generous acts, pumapatay siya kapag hindi nila sinunod lahat ng gusto niya sa mga natulungan niyang mga tao."

"The stars, sky and moon will witness his death tonight. Huwag na nating hayaan na marami pang inosenteng buhay na kunin niya. That selfish psychopath. Hell! I'm now getting allergic to men." Leine chuckled.

"Don't worry, you'll find the one in the future or you want me to ask Ryan find you a man?"

"Tsss...shut up Leine, the bitch."

"We are both bitch."

"Capt. Leine, we need you here."

"Papunta na po Gen. Campbell. Sexy man." We heard him chuckle.

"Rose, stay here with the two snipers, Eunice and Jodei. We need a skilled marksman like you." Ryan said. I nodded.

"Copy General."

We positioned our sniper guns at the rooftop while waiting for Mr. Yuu's exit.

"We'll distract his guards."

"Be careful Leine."

"You too."

****

"Lieutenant Eunice, nagkakagulo na sila sa ibaba."

"Just stay there, aim for Yuu. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Biglang nagpaputok si Yuu." Gen. Campbell said.

"He's walking to the other exit. Shit! Nakaamoy yata ang gago!" Leine said.

"I'll chase him."

"Don't go down Rose."

"I won't dito lang ako sa itaas. I'll shoot him."

As I've said I run at the roof to follow him and aim him.

Bwisit na matandang ito! He's a coward.

His right hand is with him.

"Sorry grandpas this is your last moment. Wala naman kasi jan yung mga kasamahan mo."

I positioned my gun and fired two bullets for him and for Aoi.

Headshot!

"Fire!!" Eunice said as the other guards saw us.

May natira pa pala.

"Sa kanan!" I said.

"Turn the bomb on!" Jodei shouted.

*bomb explosion*

"Mission accomplished."

Leine and the others came to our direction.

"Congratulations for a successful mission with you Rose. Welcome to the group." Leine said.