Chapter 22

"Hello Leine. I want to join in your team."

"Let's meet up and talk about it. I'll text you the address."

"Ok."

Leine is my best friend for a long time. Hindi lang kami nag-uusap lagi because she's busy to her work. But when I need comfort, she's always there beside me. Para ko na din siyang kapatid.

She's a doctor like me but also working as as secret agent.

Flashback

"Leine Y-you Y-you're..."

"Yes I am Rose. I'm sorry for not telling you. Natatakot ako baka hindi mo na ako gustong maging kaibigan. Sorry Rose. I've been keeping this a long time for a peaceful world. I want to save and help people like what we've been doing in the hospital."

"I-I don't know what to say pero natatakot ako sa iyo."

"Naintindihan ko kung natatakot ka but don't worry I won't hurt you. Mga masasama lang ang mga sinasaktan namin. Ryan, my boyfriend recruited this group. To give justice to his parents death who were killed in front of him. It was Silver who made the crime. He's also the one who killed my parents."I gasped.

"What about your safety?" She smiled bitterly.

"We don't care anymore as long as they won't touch our loved ones. We will protect you all." I hugged her.

"Thank you and please do be careful with your secret job. Be safe."

"We will. If you need any help, just call me."

"You're really kind Leine, kaya maraming nagmamahal sa iyo."

"Ikaw din naman ah." I shook my head.

"No. Walang nagmamahal sa akin."

"But I'm here. Kaibigan mo ako. Para na tayong magkapatid. I love you as my best friend and a sister."

"Me too. Thank you."

End of Flashback

"So what happened?" Leine asked.

I told her everything.

"Ang gago naman. Sorry to say pero gaga din si sissy mo. They're so cruel, mga walang hiya. But it's not your lose anyway, it's there's. Alam kong masakit but we're already here and there's nothing we can do anymore. All we could do is to move forward even if it cost you so much pain. Tama na, don't cry na Rose." She hugged me while caressing my hair.

"If they can't love you and take good care of you, our group will. Huwag kang mag-alala. You'll feel home there. You have to be strong."

"Yes I will. Lilipas din ito. Afterall, I'm still as beautiful as ever." She looked at me and we both laughed.

"Ikaw na nga itong nasasaktan, ikaw pa nagpapatawa instead of me."

"Eh I'm your clown naman kasi eh."

"Tsss...oo na. Mourn for now Rose and after that say goodbye to the old you." I nodded.