A day with the King

Soras pov

I caught him once we got into the throne room and I held onto his arm whilst he held my hair pin up, "How about you spend the day with me today?" King So asked as he lowered my hair pin, I took it back and smiled at him. "Sounds like fun your majesty" I said and he chuckled softly, "Good" he looked round to the servants. "Get her changed into a suitable outfit" he demanded and they lead me off to a room. 

Hanbok:

I walked out of the room and King So was waiting for me there, "You look beautiful" he said and I smiled up at him, "Thank you" I said and he gestured for us to get going

I walked out of the room and King So was waiting for me there, "You look beautiful" he said and I smiled up at him, "Thank you" I said and he gestured for us to get going. I walked beside him out of the palace and towards the village, "Don't worry we're cutting through here to go to the big rose field" He said and I nodded whilst looking around at the many villagers who looked round and bowed towards King So. 

I noticed some of the women looking at the king with love eyes, but then they'd look at me with the jealous and angry eyes. "Wait here I'll go and get us something to eat over there" He pointed to a food stand so I nodded and waited for him right here, the women approached me and circled me once he was gone. "So who are you and what are you to the King?" One of them asked as she eyed me up and down, "I'm Lee Sora and I'm the kings personal maid and friend" I said and she smirked, "Oh so we have nothing to worry about huh?" She asked and I rose my right brow at her. 

"Do you love him?" The other woman asked and I remained silent at her question, "Good choice" The other woman said as she held onto my hair and let my strands slowly fall out of her hand. "Unless she does love him and doesn't dare say it" The silent woman spoke up and the other two looked at each other, "Well we simply just can't have that can we?" She asked her friends who shook their heads, "This is a nice hanbok may I have it?" The woman asked as she grabbed my hanbok and tried to pull it off but I held onto it tightly to keep it on. "Get your hands off of me and that's a final warning" I warned but they laughed it off and kept tugging at my hanbok. 

I looked up to see King So rushing over, he grabbed the two women by their hanbok collar and pulled them off of me then dropped them onto their behinds, he stepped in front of me and glared down at them. "Your majesty it's so nice to see you-" "Keep your peasant hands off of her" He cut her off and crouched down, "I don't like ugly women" He said and they both fell silent, the other woman was about to move away but I grabbed her arm and shoved her beside her friends. 

"You three are the ugliest women I've ever seen" King So spat out and stood back up with anger in his eyes, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from them. "Villagers! As your King I demand you to punish those three women! They spoke disrespectfully to your Kings friend!" He yelled out and the other women looked towards the three who was on the ground, they walked towards them and I watched as the women threw stuff at them. 

"Come on" King So lead me out of the village and to the rose field he wanted to show me, "Woah it's pretty here" I said and rushed towards the pink roses to crouch beside them and smell one of them. "It smells amazing" I said and watched as the wind gently brushed through the flowers. "I'm sorry about what happened in the village" King So crouched beside me and I patted at his back, "It's not your fault your majesty" I said and he looked round to me, "Your hanbok is all messy" He pointed out and I looked down to see it has been moved out of place so I sorted it out and looked back round to him. "Much better" He said and then sat down, I sat down and noticed he didn't have the food he went to get. 

"I dropped it when I saw them attacking you I'm sorry" he apologised and I laughed at him, "Such a protective yet clumsy king" I said and he looked round to me with a serious face, "Remember when we'd sit like this in Silla? We'd tell each other what was annoying us and what we loved about the day we had" He said and I hummed out, "I remember it was a nice thing to do" I said and he held his hand out so I looked down at it, "We never held hands though" I said and he smiled a little before grabbing my hand and holding it gently. 

"You grew up some more to be a handsome King I'm proud of you" I said and stared him in the eyes, "And you grew up to be a dangerous but beautiful woman who is the Kings best friend" He said and I smiled at him slightly, "The sky is the most beautiful one here at the moment" I said and laid back, he did too and stared up at the blue sky with me, butterflies flying past us and over us. "It's so peaceful here" I said and felt him tighten his hold on my hand. "Sora?" He called out so I tilted my head to look at him, "Do you see me as a man?" He asked and I blinked a few times then looked away from him, "...Yes I do" I said and he squeezed my hand a little. 

"Do you see me as a woman?" I asked and he moved to rest on his side so he could see me clearer so I did the same and used my other arm to balance myself. "Yes Sora I do" he said and looked over my face, "Now that I am close to you like this I see how beautiful you are and how kind you are" He said and I smiled a little bit, "If I am not mistaken your majesty if anyone heard you say that they might think you've fallen in love with me" I laughed but he didn't, he just stared at me with that serious expression he had on when he meant things. 

"Your majesty?" I asked and he leaned closer until our noses touched, his hand releasing mine to move to hold around me and pull me closer, I widened my eyes as he pushed his lips against mine. I didn't fight it or pull away, it felt right...I closed my eyes and kissed him back. When he pulled back I heard him taking deep breaths, "Sora...what if I have?" He asked and I sat up then he did, "Your majesty" I said and he held onto my face gently, his thumbs rubbing under my eyes and over my cheeks softly. 

"What if I do love you more than a friend?" He asked and I stared at him, "I know you love me too it's in your eyes right now..." He said and he was right, these past few weeks I have fallen for him. "Lee Sora..." He said and leaned closer, "Be my Queen" he said seriously and I took a deep inhale. "We'd make the best King and Queen...you and I....together" He said, it was as if he was desperate for it to happen, which I admired a lot about him. 

"Your majesty....I accept you" I said and he smiled widely, "Good I accept you too Lee Sora" He slammed his lips against mine and pushed me to lay down once again, this time he hovered over me as we passionately made out. 

A/N: King So x Sora? ;o GAAASP. Sorry it's a short one, I've got some things to do today but I didn't want to leave y'all with nothing at all. <3

🎉 You've finished reading Scarlet Heart Ryeo Untold Secret [ Fan Fiction ] - S1 completed, S2 incomplete 🎉