New looked up at Tay with furrowed brows and punched him in the chest, "What do you mean we're used to it? Do you mean my room is always a mess?"

New continued to swat at him gently, like a kitten trying to get its owner's attention. Tay grabbed his hands in an attempt to stop him, showering his little fist with kisses. "I mean, not really, since we're having a sleepover at my place too and you know how disorganized I can be." New's hands were now open from the kisses as Tay placed his palm on his cheek.

---

Their day was a lazy one consisting of cuddling on the couch and stealing kisses. After dinner, New gave up his last cup of yogurt for Tay. 

“I have to go grocery shopping soon,” New says to himself as he opens the yogurt cup for Tay, who’s busy playing with his phone. 

New watched Tay playing ROV and cheering for him from time to time. 

After a round of game, Tay put down his phone and ate his yogurt while talking about random things with New. 

"You eat so messily," New reached out to wipe Tay's face, but an idea occurred to him. He put his hand on Tay's cheek, wormed it down his neck, and pulled him into a kiss. 

The kiss was slow and gentle, wiping away the excess yogurt on Tay's lips.

New pulled back with a smile, and Tay, enjoying the kiss so much, wanted more, meeting New's lips again with a pout. 

"That's enough," New chortled as he brought his arms to a distance from the guy, who frowned with a huge pout.

New admired his boyfriend's cute antics and rested his head on his shoulder. Tay's arm, as always, automatically snaked around New's waist and briefly pressed his lips to New's temple. 

"You pull a stunt like that and leave me hanging?" Tay's voice sounded reproachful, but New knew he was only joking. He could feel Tay's lips curving upward, still grazing his skin.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," Tay continued as he tilted his head to face New.

New looked up, his face unreadable. "Why? I thought you said you didn't mind my messy room."

"No reason. I sleep on the couch," Tay reminded himself again.

"Sleep beside me." It was a demand. 

"Hin, do you really want to stay up until dawn?"

"What are we even going to talk about that'll reach- oh." New knows. After leaving Tay hanging like that, he knows what's going to happen. "Fine."

---

New got out extra pillows and blankets for Tay, just in time for the latter to come out of the washroom. 

"Thanks," Tay replied, hugging New as he looked at the sofa turned into a bed. 

"You sure about this?" 

"I should ask you the same thing," Tay chuckled before walking towards the sofa. 

New thought about it for a while. "I need some sleep. Yes."

“Goodnight then. Kiss?” 

New smiled before walking towards Tay and gave him a quick kiss. “Goodnight. Love you”

---

Tay could not sleep.

It's not because he's not lying next to New or because New gave him blue balls. It's not that. 

He couldn't sleep because of how happy he was. How happy he was spending the day with his boyfriend within these four walls.

He realized how much his life had become accustomed to New, and with every moment they spent he fell deeper into it. 

New might not know it, but Tay's love grew much deeper as the day went on.

How New offered him half his food, though it was the most important meal of the day.

How New insisted on cleaning even the stickiest cooking utensils Tay used, even though he offered to clean them half and half. 

How New took so long to make his bed that morning only for him to see New scurrying around the room cleaning because Tay doesn't like dust. (but being messy is okay for Tay *eye roll*).

How New slowly laid him down on the couch when he fell asleep with him in his arms, and New sat down on the floor and slept next to the couch.

How New opened his yogurt for him, cheered him in the game, and cleaned up after him. 

And while he was in the washroom, he could hear the vacuum cleaner working, and it was New removing the dust around the sofa, and besides, the sofa was completely covered with blankets, with no other traces of dust.

He realized that he had left New's "I love you" hanging earlier. His boyfriend was probably asleep now, but he didn't care. He went straight to New's room.

"Hin, w-wake up" Partly scared New would scold him for disturbing his sleep-.

"Mmm ... what happened?"

"I ... Uh," Tay could tell New's patience was wearing thin. Tay knows he can do whatever he wants, but he should never wake up a sleeping Newwiee.

"Tay, you could have contacted your other friends if you couldn't sleep, you know. Now tell me what-"

"I love you."

New regretted saying that to Tay a little, his face reddening, but luckily it was dark and Tay couldn't see it. 

"... I love you too, now get in my bed, I need sleep"

Without thinking twice, Tay hopped into New's bed and snuggled up to him as he repeated his 'I love yous'