Before reading

This is my first time writing Dramione so please bare with me

Warnings before reading:
* This story includes mental health issues.
* This story contains sexual scenes. There's a reader suggestion of 18+.
* This story contains use of alcohol and drugs.
* This story contains suicidal thoughts and self-harm.
* This story includes violence/abuse.

For the comment section:
* Please don't mention other works or authors in this fan-fiction. This work stands alone and it's really discouraging for me as an author.
* This story includes mental health. Please do not comment any negative thoughts about it or anything offensive since this can be harmful for other readers.
* Please DON'T ever romanticize abuse. I can understand that a lot of you think it's sexy because 'It's Draco' but abuse and violence are never a good thing! Please think about that before commenting.
* I don't mind how much you comment, as long as it isn't spam (think about commenting things like 'a' 's' 'd' 'f' or whatsoever). I get every notification, and I really do appreciate every comment I get but with spam I'll be forced to mute.
* If there is anything triggering or you want to get something off your chest, don't hesitate to message me privately. You can tell or ask me anything and I'll be happy to sort it out in private. There's no need to argue in the comment section.

Last thing:
English is not my first language. I struggle to know simple words or expressions a person can make so I apologize for the lack of that and the lack of details. (And thoughts related) I sincerely hope that my story is still good to read and that you're able to understand and see the images of the scenes as I imagined them when I wrote it.

I hope to extend myself further while writing, so help is always appreciated if you feel like giving it.

Disclaimer:
* My characters are all the same as in the movies. Only Theodore Nott is portrayed as Lorenzo Zurzolo.
* My cover is made on PicsArt. The photo was an already existing sticker. If anyone would want to make me a cover that'd be really appreciated since I haven't gotten the gift of being talented enough to draw or make one myself.

Happy reading <3