CHAPTER 1- How have you been?

Start from the beginning

I kept walking until I saw something or rather someone that knocked the air out of my lungs and made me stop dead in my tracks.

Arjun

Wow he looks even more handsome in person, his jet black hair styled messily making him even more hot if that's even possible and then his black eyes that you could get lost in and then there's him plump pink lips and his sharp jawline that could slice any-

Snap out of it genius, mom might catch you staring

I didn't have an answer because I was a little too shocked!

Now you might be wondering why I'm so shocked, well shocked would be an understatement of the decade, wanna know why because he's the reason I've never dated in my life. I've been in love with him for 10 freaking years now! And here he is sitting like he's about to ask my hand in marriage.

Ok, I need to plan an escape route without ANYONE and by that I mean anyone noticing me and go and lock myself in my room but going to my room required crossing the drawing room which I did not want to do.

I was about to make a run to the door since no one had seen me but Rina aunty had other plans and pushed me slightly towards them with a 'Uh-huh, not happening' look. So much for making an escape.

I sighed and walked towards them and an elder looking lady who resembles Arjun, who I presume to be his mother paused her conversation and looked at me.

With that everyone's gaze diverted towards me and I see Arjun's eyes widen.

Guess he's shocked too but that is a lot of expression for someone who is cold and ruthless, don't you think?

My conscience has amazing timings...did I mention that?

Anyways, mom and dad looked at me like I just told them I asked them for a car, and Ankita, she's just glaring....like always. Nothing new.

My mom smiled at me but her eyes clearly saying 'where the hell have you been and why on earth are you here??' then got up and motioned me to come towards them, I plastered a smile on my face and went to her.

"She is our younger daughter Nina." She said to his family.

I just awkwardly waved my hand at them and smiled.

What mom said next felt like someone had just stabbed be a 100 times in my heart "Nina this is Mr and Mrs. Kapoor and their son Arjun and daughter Aanya. They are here to discuss Arjun and Ankita's marriage"

To say I was shell shocked would be an understatement of the century. The person I love is getting married to Ankita, shes the biggest.....Bitch, there I said it. She is the exact opposite to the person he should be marrying.

I was on the verge of tears....it took everything in me to not cry my eyes out infront of them all.

Forget her, if they get married he'll become you brother-in-law.

Oh my hell!

You can't do anything Ninu, just play along if you want to live.

I'll try

"Congrats di, congrats Arjun!" I said

"Thank youu" Ankita squeaked and Arjun just gave me a curt nod.

Arrogant much?

Shut up

I was about to ask them to excuse me when Arjun spoke and left everyone and I mean everyone single soul present in the drawing room including my conscience and surprised.

"How have you been Nina? its been really long since we last saw eachother"

Huh! He has a voice!!!

"I've been g-good, How about you?" I stuttered, great now they'll definitely know something is wrong and by they I mean my dearest family.

"I've been good too. Its good to see you."

"L-li-likewise"

Good going for someone whose confident! Keep it up and pray to god you don't end up digging your own grave.

That's it I need a new conscience, it you know any please where they sell them or have a check-up please tell me, I'm desperate.

I excused my self from there and practically ran to my room and locked the door and released a breath I didn't know I was holding and closed my eyes to not the tears not fall.

I stood there for a solid 5 mins when someone suddenly knocked on my door and I jumped.

I kept my bag and opened the door to revel my mother looking ready to kill.

"What the fuck was that? Why did he ask you questions like that?" she whisper-yelled

"Calm down mom, he was just a friend and we were classmates for 4 years but that was long ago. We lost contact after that as well." I said in a clam and low voice so no one could here us.

"And your sure nothing is going on between you two?"

I pulled my browns together and then realised what she meant "Yes" I screamed but lowered my voice and prayed to god that no one heard me downstairs.

"Ok......" she looked at me suspiciously. " If you say so, now get change your cloths into something appropriate and come downstairs and make us coffee, Rina left home early today." With that she left

I shook my head and then looked at her open mouthed, I'm wearing appropriate cloths only.

Rude

Your standing open mouthed because she called your cloths inappropriate and and not bothered about the fact that the love of your life is getting married to your sister making him you brother-in-law. Great going Nina, great going, keep it up!

Now my conscience is also mocking me. Fantastic.

I change into something 'appropriate' and take a deep breath before opening my room door.

Lets see how this goes shall we.

~~~~~~~~~

And that ladies and gentlemen is the first chapter.

Hope you like it, please vote and comment to keep me motivated!

Thanks a lot!!!!! Have a great day or night:))

Stay safe and healthy!

Byeeeee!

Love, RP🖤

His Replaced BrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara