He found Natsuo and another guy lying on the floor with a bike not far from them

«SECOND YEAR?» The stranger asked Natsuo, this time he spoke in japanese.

«Ye-yeah I am» Natsuo said.

«Nat are you alright?» Sota asked Natsuo, helping him to stand up.

«ARE YOU A SECOND YEAR TOO?» The blond guy asked Sota.

«Y-yes».

«WOW» The stranger grabbed both of their arms and shook them «WE ARE GONNA BE CLASSMATES».

He then stopped «I'm Alex but you can call me Al, what about you?».

«I'm Fujii» Natsuo replied to Al.
«And I'm Yamamoto» Sota replied.

«No no I mean your names».

«Oh well I'm Sota and he is Natsuo».

«OH but you called him Nat. I'll call him Nat too as a symbol of our friendship» Al then shout «YOU ARE NAT-CHAN AND YOU ARE SO-CHAN».

Natsuo and Sota stared at each others in confusion while Al panicked.

«EHH? WHAT'S WRONG?» Al shouted «Don't they ca their friends 'chan' in Japan?».

«I can't really follow you. Just why are you driving a bike inside school during the summer break?» Natsuo asked scratching his own head.

«I'm gonna transfer here after the summer break» Al said «I'm here to get the documents ready. There wasn't anyone because of the summer break and I found an abandoned bike at the entrance».

He put an hand on his chin and continued «You know, no people, abandoned bike.... There is only one thing to do».

«Not one, zero zero» Sota said «You'd be in troubles if the teachers saw you».

«It's okay» He said «I wasn't seen».

He then grabbed the bike and sat on it

«Are you two busy?» The blonde guy asked.

«Not really» Said Natsuo while staring at him.

«I'm rather busy» Sota said «I need to finish with the books and go to buy something for dinner».

«Then Nat-chan come here» Al pointed the seat of the bike.

«WHAT? WHY?» Natsuo shouted.

«Don't be shy, I'll drive you to the entrance come on».

«Okay okay, I don't care about it» Sota said while walking away and waving them «Bye bye».

He returned to the clubroom, few minutes after he heard a teacher screaming «WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A BIKE INSIDE SCHOOL?».