I am forced to my knees and mutter a "Lord third"
"How is his progress so far?"
"My lord, he's coming on nicely he should be moving up in a bit " she says which leaves me confused.
Where would I be going?

We stand up and she continued to explain who knows what to the Hokage.
He's listening to her but only looking at me and I didn't return the gaze, to confused to care for his stare.
"Alright your dismissed, he'll be waiting on the side of you Malachi"The gruff voice says catching my attention
"Huh, oh yes"I nods as Lin drags me away.
"You weren't listening we're you"

"No I'm sorry, what progress a-and what is he talkin about what am I moving up to"I rambled on
"Calm down not anything to be worried about, Your just a little different nothing wrong with you" she says as she continues to drag me.

There's a man standing in a coat, like a lab coat. There was a lot of people in lab coats actually, but this one was staring directly at me, creepy.

"Well hello there" the man says squatting down to my level.
"Hi."

"My names doctor Isamu, and I'll be your assigned doctor"he says walking with me towards the room.
"Why is Lin not coming?"

"She's not allowed in here, sorry kid"

I blink as my shirts been removed and weird stickers hooked up to my body
"What are these for again?"I say to doctor isamu

"Well it's to look what could possibly be wrong with you, you see you don't have what everyone else has" he explains
"What do I not have"

"Chakra"
I blink at him, I've discussed this "chakra" with my friends and how it heavily used amongst the shinobi.

"I'm not a shinobi so what's the problem with me not having it?"
"Uh that's not the case, not only shinobi have chakra, everyone-everything- had this but you, and we're gonna figure out why" he says smiling reassuringly yet I didn't feel an ounce of reassurance.

I sigh in annoyance as I felt I slight pinch in my arm and don't look at the needle inserted in and out of my arm.
Nothings wrong with me if anything I'm the most normal person here all you.

"All right kiddo come back next week for another check up, yeah"he smiles at me again.

His smiles are far more creepy but then again when weren't bald head men scary?
I was dismissed with Lin waiting for me outside.

"What's going on?" I ask her before she could speak
"It's confusing right now but soon it'll all make sense" she says

(Scene change)
"Wait so you had like a bunch of wires connect to your body COOL"Himari of course says
"We're you scared,why'd they take you, you met lord third" Aya strangely asked questions rushly.
"YOU MET LORD THIRD"
"WHAT WAS HE LIKE"
"WAS HE SCARY"
"was he really an old ugly man?"
"WAS HE-"
"SHUT UP" I yell annoyed at the rush of question.
"Eh personally don't to much care, old geezer seems to have way too much confidence if ya asked me."

'Good thing they didn't ask me'

"Malachi! You can't just say stuff like that it's rude"Aya said
"What's he gonna do? Stitch my mouth together, the guy looked like he needed help getting out of bed"I nonchalantly say scratching my ear.
"Really? I thought he'd be a scary big guy not some old man.." Himari says disappointed
"Huh you haven't seen the guy before?" I ask puzzled.

Playing With Deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें