Yasuke Matsuda x reader (SMUT)

CW: Sexual stuff (obviously), uses of the word slut and bitch, getting cursed at, getting slightly degraded too.

     "Jesus fucking Christ, Y/N. How the fuck do you always manage to get yourself into this shit?! You always manage to get yourself hurt!" And your boyfriend, Matsuda was cursing you out again. You had a bit of a tendency to always pick fights with people and end up getting yourself hurt, with Matsuda ending up dealing with the after effects.
    "Well?! You going to answer?" He continued trying to ask you questions, with little to no response. The most you had given was a few nods or head shakes.
     "Y/N..Fine, whatever, don't answer. That's fucking fine." You sighed, eyes swelling with tears. The fight you had just been in was a particularly bad one, ending up with you nearly getting stabbed and getting a good few punches.
     "Wait...I'll talk.."
    "Jesus, took you long enough...first off, are you alright?" He asked, making you hesitate for a minute. This minute gave him the motivation to pin you against his wall and get close to your face.
    "Answer, or I'll have to take other measures."
    "Mm...I'm fine, I swear! Please, it was only a few punches! And they didn't even hurt that much! Yeah- they didn't hurt tha-"
   "Shut your dirty mouth." He said that before leaning in father and pressing his lips against yours, sticking his tongue into your mouth and exploring it as if it was a whole new area. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment, taking a breath and then leaning back in. While he kissed you, he slowly moved his hands up and down your body, stopping at your hips and pulling away.
    "Do you want to do this?"
    "Mhm, I..want you, Matsuda..Please, I promise I'll be good.."
    "Good." That was all he needed before kissing you passionately again, slowly removing your bottoms and panties, rubbing up and down your clit gently. You let out a deep breath at the sudden touch, trying your best to stay quiet.
    "Look at my little slut..so wet for me, so disgusting.." Him saying this just made you more excited, more excited for what may come. Suddenly, he stuck a finger into you and made a "come here" motion, making you moan softly into his shoulder. He stuck another finger in, moving it around inside you and merely making you moan more.
"Come on, bitch..you're really getting excited over me just doing this? How pathetic...you're in for a real surprise.." After that, he took his fingers out and put them into your mouth.
"Suck them, see how filthy you really are." You did as he said while he unbuckled his pants and took out his erect dick, gently stroking it before putting the tip at your entrance.
"Now, take it like a good girl and maybe my slut will get a little something in return." You nodded and he slowly shoved his dick inside, holding onto you to make sure you didn't fall.
"There, That feel alright?"
"Mhm..it, it feels amazing."
"Good to hear it. Now, I want you to scream my name like the good girl you are. However, remember your safeword from last time? If it's too much, let me know." You nodded and that was cue for him to start thrusting into you, holding onto you and making you quickly a moaning mess. To add to it, he started rubbing your clit again, rubbing it around in circles.
"HaAH!~ Mmmph! Fuck fuck fuck! Hard..harder!" You managed to get out through your moans as he squeezed your ass.
"Mm...beg for it, slut. Beg like your life depends on it."
   "P-pleeeeaseeee!~ Please go har-harder!" He hummed and starting ramming into you, causing you to crumble on top of him, holding onto Matsuda for practically dear life. Soon, a knot started to form in your stomach, slowly but surely building up.
   "I-I think- HaAah!~ I think I'm gonna cum soon!"
    "Mhmph, me too!" His thrusts began to get a bit sloppy and soon enough, you felt his warm semen inside you. Afterwards, he pulled out and sat down at his desk, cleaning himself off.
     "Matsuda..."
     "Hmm?" He replied, panting.
     "Please make me cum..I wanna, please.."
     "Hm, since you were a good girl for me, I suppose I can do something a little extra special." With that being the last word, he pulled you and sat you on his desk, putting your legs on his shoulders before leaning in and licking along your clit. You desperately tried to find something to grab onto, quickly holding onto his hair and slightly pulling it as he licked up and down your folds. Eventually, he stuck his tongue into you and explored inside of you, making you scream out his name, practically begging for more and more. Finally, he hit a spot that made you see stars and you instinctively closed your legs around him, pulling his face closer and causing a knot in your lower stomach to form.
   "Please...Keep- keep going!" He did as you said and continued to tongue fuck You, until that knot in your stomach snapped. He sat up and kissed you, putting his tongue inside your mouth. You tasted what you thought was your own cum, kinda odd but something you could get used to.
   "That's what happens when you're a good little slut, alright? Remember that." He said before getting some tissues and cleaning you up and then laying in bed, holding onto you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
916 words not including this and content warnings- damn.
Hope you enjoyed!