♥Soul Key List♥

The list of Soul Keys from this series :) Like in Hearts, the owner, type, ability, and symbolism of the Soul Key.

1. Moriyama Yoshitaka - Unorthodox gun

Appeared in: ♥04♥ Danger

Type: Physical

Ability: The left gun shoots out orbs of lights that will split and scatter when touched. The right gun acts as an igniter, when it touches one of the orbs of light, it will cause a domino effect and ignites the other orbs of light, causing a destructive explosion.

Symbolism: A gun is supposed to be used as a gun, right? Moriyama's Soul Key is sort of like a bomb at the same time, making it unorthodox which refers to his different shooting style in the actual KnB. 

2. Hayakawa Mitsuhiro - Alchemy

Appeared in: ♥07♥ With my own hands

Type: Non-physical

Ability: Gives the ability to perform alchemy just by clapping hands and touch the object. Must follow equivalent exchange theory in order to peform a perfect alchemy; something must be traded in order for the action to be performed. In the 7th chapter, Mitsuru turned Yuki's body into ethanol by trading the water inside of his body.

Symbolism: His best subject is World History so I figured Alchemy is something from a long, long time ago. The history of alchemy is pretty interesting, have a look at it :)

3. Kobori Kouji - Enhanced strength

Appeared in ♥13♥ The will to protect others

Type: Non-physical

Ability: Like the name suggests, it grants the user a strength that's beyond human.

Symbolism: It was hard to come up with one so the symbolism takes after Kobori's physique. His strength makes him a good Center in KnB :)

4. Imayoshi Shoichi - Distortion Glasses

Appeared in: ♥14♥ Checkmate the King Part 1

Type: Physical

Ability: When worn, it allows the user to distort light in the opponent's eyes and create pictures that will appear in the wrong place; moving the light's focal point from the origin to disturb the opponent.

Symbolism: Optical illusions tricks the eyes, Imayoshi always struck me as somewhat of a person who is up to tricks and stuff. His bad personality makes his Soul Key a useful weapon to use in combat!

5. Sakurai Ryou - Quick Release revolver

Appeared in: ♥14♥ Checkmate the King Part 1

Type: Physical

Ability: Quick shots at mach speed, so fast that even Akashi Seijuurou barely dodged it.

Symbolism: Reference to his Quick Release shot in KnB

6. Momoi Satsuki - Data Threads

Appeared in:  ♥16♥ The you who made my heart beat

Type: Physical (Only visible to the user)

Ability: Able to track the location of anyone the user has met in their life.

Symbolism: Reference to Momoi's amazing intel

7. Aida Riko - Healing strip

Appeared in: ♥24♥ Kill the feelings

Type: Physical

Ability: It can heal anyone within range but it puts a lot of strain on the owner so the user has to make sure not to use it for too long.

Symbolism: Reference to how Riko tended her team when they're injured

8. Kasamatsu Yukio - Absolute Zero

Appeared in: ♥25♥ Absolute Zero

Type: Physical

Ability: Water and Ice manipulation

Symbolism: Hmm this one doesn't symbolize anything, it just came up on the spot when I was writing chapter 25 XD Sorry about that.

9. The GOM including Kuroko and Kagami - Vorpal Sword

Appeared in: ♥28♥ The Miracle within the Vorpal Sword

Type: Physical

Ability: Absolute offensive power (Kise), absolute defence (Murasakibara), absolute accuracy (Midorima), absolute speed (Aomine), absolute rejection (Kuroko), absolute flight (Kagami), absolute movement reading (Akashi), and absolute miracle (The finishing move that uses all 7 powers at once). Mitsuru's left eye changes in accordance to who is assisting her.

Symbolism: The GOM including Kuroko and Kagami are one powerful team to boot :)

♥Heartbeat♥KnB♥Hearts Sequel♥Miracle or Certainty♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara