William whispered to Millie, "How long is the show?"

Millie shrugged and looked at William, making her lift her head a bit. "Maybe two hours... At least"

William then turned to Louis who had just put the cap back on his water bottle. "Two hours of me having to watch you googly eyeing the love of your life." He groaned, "Torture."

Louis gave him an annoyed look. "You didn't have to come you know...but you insisted on coming because she..." He tilted his head towards Millie, "was going to accompany me."

William rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted.

TEN! The whole audience started counting down.

Louis hadn't even realized the clock had already passed the one-minute mark.

FIVE!

Louis's palms were sweaty. Why the fuck am I sweating? He thought. I'm not even meeting her yet. Plus I've seen her before; Shows, pictures, music videos, and interviews. This isn't new to me...--

Louis's thoughts were cut short when everyone screamed... ZERO!

Louis couldn't get his large smile off his face. Millie squealed as she grabbed William's right arm and shook it, making William flush red.

The lights on the stage were still off - not letting you see anything but pure darkness.  It stayed this way for probably another minute but seemed like years to Louis.

Suddenly the giant screen at the back of the stage lit up showing a large image of many stars. 

The stage was lit up because of the screen, but only bright enough to see each member in the bands' silhouettes, and once again, the crowd went wild. People were already standing up out of their chairs and clapping, just waiting for AATF to start playing.

Louis had only been to one concert before this one. And from that one experience, he knew that nobody actually sat down in their seats while the band performed. They would be too busy singing and dancing to sit down.

Then, the guitarist started playing the introduction of 'All I wanted'.

Everyone throughout the entire audience cheered so loud that you can feel the vibrations dance throughout your body.

Alyce started singing before you could even see her face.

As soon as James started playing the drums, the stage lit up, exposing Alyce in the center of the stage towards the front, Theo to her left, Dean to her right, and James in the back of all three.

Louis didn't think it was possible, but the arena cheered even louder, making it difficult to hear the introduction of the song. William and Millie had already been cheering.  Louis was a little distracted - but he soon joined in on the noise.

Louis couldn't take his eyes off her, not even when she moved around the stage.

"I think, I'll pace my apartment a few times, and fall asleep on the couch. Wake up early to black and white reruns, that escape from my mouth. Oh, Oh. All I wanted was you." The beat then picked up.

"All I wanted was you. All I wanted was you, oh. All I wanted was you."

Alyce tapped her right foot on the ground, using the same tempo that James is using to hit the bass drum while continuing to sing. She then sang the second chorus that soon led up to Theo's guitar solo.

Theo moved to the center of the stage as he played his solo, which made Alyce scoot more to the side of the stage where Theo once stood. The camera moved to Theo to show on the side screens.  The audience went crazy.  Alyce waved at a few people in the front row.  Louis swore he thought they made eye contact for a split second.