Chapter 3

Sofie~~

As i walked to my locker, Corbyn followed me which make Chelsea really mad.

He apologises for Chelsea's behaviour and, ofcourse, i forgive him. Its not his fault after all.

As Chelsea have seen Corbyn apologise to me and not her. She was jealous and became really mean to me!

One lunch time, i was walking to where Kayla and I, usually sit. Everyone was staring, and whispering. "Oh my... Sofie" Kayla said from behind my back and took something off. 'I suck' was stuck on my back.

"Hey Sucker.."

Chelsea said, while her friends were laughing.

I tried to ignore her alot but she was just too rude.

One time, i was performing for, some school show, but somebody locked me in my dressing room. So i missed my show and upset all the judges!

She played the meanest pranks and always mess with me, like wherever n whenever, she could! I tried to revenge sometime but Kayla always calm me down and told me i didn't have to...

The early morning light begins to shine through the curtains and onto my face, signalling that its time for me to wake up and face the day. I grab a cup of coffee and got dress.

"Try smiling for the rest of the day, Sofie"

I said to myself before leaving my house and went to school.

For the past few weeks, rumors about me have been spreading alot.
Like, i steal others boyfriend, i paid the nerds to do my homeworks, and that i was a gold digger.

Although it was all a lie, i was really hurt by hearing them. People will point at me and laugh whenever i walk past them. I was 100% sure that Chelsea was behind this!

I try to stand up for myself but nobody believe me as i wasn't popular enough!

Ofcourse, Chelsea was a cheerleader and very popular so everyone worships her. She, pretty much thinks she's the queen.

But one good thing is that Corbyn and his friends (which were also the most popular guys in school) were all on my side so i didn't get fully bullied.

Each one of us have been working on our Science projects and today was finally the day to submit it to the teacher. And i worked on it all week+day n night, so it was amaizing and i was really excited to see the teacher's reaction when she sees my work.

Some of them are still not ready so i ask the teacher if i could use the restroom real quick.

But when i got back, my project was gone. I quickly ran back to my locker but it wasn't there. I search everywhere but couldn't find it!

After all those hard work! I cant get an 'F' on it!

(So basically, this is the most important project that we've ever worked on, cuz the best one is going to be put on the museum. And if we failed, that means we couldn't attend the Science exam. Which also means.. we will have to stay in the same class for the next year)

I was tearing up at that moment when Chelsea smirked, while walking pass me. And she have my project on her hand!

I tried defending myself by telling the teacher it was mine but she wouln't believe a word i said!

Now.. I was sure that i was gonna fail!