Progress Update + New Book?

Hello, everyone! I'm just checking in with y'all and giving everyone an idea of how far Alex and I have worked!

Even if chapter 1 hasn't released yet, the writing has been completed up to the chapter 3 daily life, which I think is a good improvement. The reason I haven't posted anything yet is because of the sacred writer creed, "don't rush your artists". Alex's schedule is quite busy, so I'm encouraging her to go at her own pace as to not stress her out. Please don't harass her over this!

In the meantime, while that is happening, I am thinking of posting a new book as a "proof of life" of sorts.

This book would feature every character in sdra2 shipped with each other (except for incest, because that's fucking disgusting) with one oneshot per pairing! The ship names/characters would be in the chapter titles, like they always are, so that y...

This book would feature every character in sdra2 shipped with each other (except for incest, because that's fucking disgusting) with one oneshot per pairing! The ship names/characters would be in the chapter titles, like they always are, so that you can skip over the ones that aren't your cup of tea.

I would like your input on this decision. I do plan on posting this book eventually, but should I post it during the writing phase of FDR4 to show that I'm not dead? Please comment below, any input is more than welcome!

TD;DR: I'm not dead, updates are slow as not to stress the CG artist, new book maybe?