Chapter 1 - Getting to know them

Bryce
What is up I am Bryce Hall. CEO of Hall unlimited,ANI and couple other business. I'm a business man there's no time for love that is why I have hook ups. I work in the 5 story of my building. I have mostly just ladies on this floor and my boy Tayler holder. He's the COO of most my companies. We have mostly ladies on this floor do when we get stressed we call on to give us head or sex. I have other friends like Blake Nate and Noah. They all work for me in other businesses I own. I have only my mom in my life she is the only woman I will ever love in my life. I've never been in a relationship and never plan to. Work and my mom is my life and that'll never change. I hate bringing this girl up but she's basically my rival. We own mostly the same businesses that we built up by our selves. My mom loves her but I hate her. She always trys to one up me. She's been know as the best CEO for 5-6 years. I just one that spot once because I work my ass off.

 I just one that spot once because I work my ass off

Addison
Addison Rae Lopez here. I am the CEO of Good way Newspapers, Lopez Unlimited,Item beauty, I've started working with Adidas getting into the shoe business now that I have a share in basically everything. Work us basically my life but I don't let it take over my life. I'm a hopeless romantic. I've been known as the best CEO for 6 years and it's amazing to be recognized for all the work you put it. I try to make out my schedule that my holidays are for my family. My dad Monty Lopez. He passed one business down to me Lopez Unlimited now I have I've 10 businesses around the world. I also have a firm. I could beat lawyer if I want that what I went to college for but that'll be to much work on top of my work. I have a bestfriend Amelie she's was my roommate in college. She also works for me as my COO. I have friend's like Dixie,Mads,Aisha and her twin Azra. The work in different departments for me. I think if I'm wealthy my friend's should be as well. Ms. Hall is one of our best clients when it comes to insurance. She literally a doll. When she comes in I get her service right away. She always said she'll like me to meet her son. I guess one day. Oh my "rival" Bryce yeah I'm not his rival he wants us to but I could careless. I've never meet him and never plan on doing so.