chapter 9: 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

↳𝐇𝐄 is laying in his bed, in complete silence and darkness all around him. the source of light was coming from his phone and only sound is coming from his chest. his heart. it was beating fast and heavily looking at..her.

☾︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎

earlier today...

❥︎ 7:53 pm

yan-chan

here. take this as apology and gift from me.

 take this as apology and gift from me

what the..?! you took picture of her??

• • •

i mean..not that i mind..thanks.

that's what i thought. tomorrow is a new day, you should definitely get ready or read some manga to learn new ways of eliminations or how to be more stealthy.

hah alright, but i have a question..

spill.

how can i know more about her?

easy.

And that would be?

cyber-stalking.

WHAT
TF
NO

calm down eji-kun..it's nothing dangerous nor disturbing. you are acting like a scared little kitten. man up.

easy for you to say.
but i do wanna know more..so say it.

okay so take notes or something because i'm definitely not writing this all again.

gotcha.

☽︎ ☁︎ ✰

☽︎ ☁︎ ✰

❥︎ 8:29 pm

umeji's p.o.v.

i sighed while i was looking at her picture. she was definitely something else and i just had to know more. i have a huge urge to know everything about her, and i won't fight it back.
i still don't know whether i should do it now or later. something tells me to get my ass up and find everything about her that can be found ,but my mind is telling me otherwise. i can get caught because dinner is soon and my sister will come home around this time. i can't risk it.
guess i'll have to wait until dinner's over..fuck.

"umeji!! i'm home! get your lazy ass up and come eat with us!" -my sister yelled, annoying.
"ughhh..coming!"-i yelled back and slowly got up from my bed, i took one last look at her picture and i could feel all butterflies in my stomach woke up again. i smiled and hurriedly went downstairs.

"i'm here now, ya happy?" -i fake smiled as i sat down at the table
"you should be more grateful, at least you have food" - my mom looked at me as she placed soup down at the table
"i am grateful. i just don't show it."
my dad laughed a little and started grabbing some of the soup in his plate
"sure ya are, brat" - my sister spoke again with a smile and hit my shoulder playfully
i know they are all joking, and i do love my family. i just don't love showing it too much
"alright alright that's enough. let's just eat now and enjoy this masterpiece." - my dad stated and we all agreed, all of us loved mom's cooking, but me? oh ,that's one of my favorite things, cooking for sure. No one knows that ,but I do love a lots of other things people would never say i do. probably because of my delinquent reputation.

narrator's p.o.v.

dinner was over after about half an hour, but for Umeji it felt like forever. he couldn't stop thinking about her. everything around him reminded him of y/n, it was all still new to him and he haven't got use to it, not yet at least.
as soon as they cleaned the table up umeji went straight to his computer. he turned it on and inpatiently waited for it to start working.
'finally' -he thought
he took a pen, rubber and a little note book and put it all in front of him. now, his only problem was time but that won't stop him either, once he started, he didn't know or just didn't want to know when's enough.

❥︎ 4:11 am

umeji leaned down on his chair, totally unaware of what time it is. he got a little tired but he was extremely happy with his results. which where written on a paper like a check list. he looked down at them with a proud smile. although something about that smile and look on his face didn't seem right. if you look at him more than few seconds you would start noticing that, that smile it was sinister one.
his honey colored eyes scanned the paper.

1. martial arts- positive
2. justice- positive
3. violence- neutral
4. money- positive
5. drama- neutral
6. sports- neutral
7. photography- neutral
8. gardening- positive
9. memes- positive
10. video games- positive
11. cosplay- positive
12. cats- positive
13. cooking- positive
14. occult- negative
15. science- negative
16. gossip- negative
17. solitude- neutral
18. friends- positive
19. anime- positive
20. family- positive
21. music- positive
22. reading- positive
23. school- negative
24. nature- positive
25. art- positive

"interesting."

☾︎ ♡︎ ☀︎︎

(a/n)
hey! hope you all are doing well! i just wanna apologize if someone don't like the way i wrote likes and dislikes of character y/n, but it goes well with the story. well, see ya in the next update! take care! <3