The bedroom tickle fun

So we goes up to the bedroom and my girlfriend takes her clothes off , leaves her black socks on and puts on a white bikini , she then lays on the bed, she goes "you know what to do now, don't you?". She smirked at me.

As she lays on the double bed and I tie her up to the metal frame off the bed , I then walk over to her socked feet and starts to slowly move my finger up and down her socked sole "hehehe that tickles" . She giggled , "does it now?" . I asked smirkingly
I then slowly tickles both her socked soles just to tease her "HAHAHAAHHAHAH D-DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT YOU KNOW SLOW TICKLES GETS ME". She screamed laughing "ohh I know it does". I said winking at her . I then start to tickle both of her socked soles fast at the same time "HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THAT TICKLES!". she screamed laughing loudly , I then move up to her upper body , I slowly tickles her belly "hehehehehehheh that tickles". She giggled and started to squirm around on the bed.

I slowly tickles her armpits "HAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE P-PLEASE I BEG!". She screamed laughing and begging me not to tickle her armpits "or what you can't do anything about it can you" , " wait till you finished tickling me and you'll regret what you've just said". She exclaimed . I start to tickle her armpits fast "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH FUCK THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAH". She screamed laughing and starts to squirm around on the bed.

Little did she know I had a helper with me...
I shouted my friend to come and help tickle my beautiful ticklish girlfriend.

I start to slowly tickle her belly as my friend slowly tickles her armpits "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOONOTTHEBELLYANDARMITSATHESAMETIMEHAHAAHHAHH".she screamed with laughter and started to squirm around on the bed .

We both tickle faster "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFUCKITTICKLESSOMUCHPLEASESTOP". She begged and begged , we both ignored her and keeps on tickling faster.