His Reaction To You Getting Dressed Up All Nice For A Party

Randall "Pink" Floyd~ The second that you walked outside and down the driveway to his car, he was absolutely in shock of how pretty you looked. Before even saying hello to you, the first thing out of his mouth was a series od different compliments.

Mitch Kramer~ When you met up with him at his house, when he first laid eyes on you, his face immdediatlely turned a bright shade of pink. He managed to choke out a compliment as well, and you couldn't but find his reaction adorable.

Slater~ To be honest, Slater didn't really acknowledge it because he always thought that you were gorgeous whether it be when you were dressed up all nice, or when you just wore a t-shirt and jeans.

Kevin Pickford~ The moment that his eyes caught sight of your outfit, he was absolutely speechless, so instead of using words, he walked up to you and placed a gentle kiss on your cheek instead.

Don Dawson~ He would totally just say straight up that you looked hot and you would have to stop him from trying to make out with you nonstop.

Wooderson~ When he caught sight of you in your beautiful outfit, he started tell you compliment after compliment, completely boosting your confidence.