Chapter 110

All morning, Pharaoh felt a little gloomy.
Su Xiaoqiao, who was still alive a month ago, died? This message made Lao Wang think of the four words "the impermanence of life" in his mind.
Lao Wang knew that Su Xiaoqiao's husband was a soldier, oh no, he was an officer. It seems that Lin Susu should leave Liuhe Town soon and go to her father.
Asking Pharaoh to give up the twenty yuan that Su Xiaoqiao paid in advance, Pharaoh felt a bit painful. But for a little girl like Lin Susu to "redempt" those square scarves with twenty yuan, Lao Wang couldn't bear it. After all, those square scarves, in the eyes of Lao Wang, were really useless at all.
As Lao Wang was at work, he watched Lin Susu walk into the backyard of the supply and marketing building with a bowl to wash, the little girl ran in and out, her busy face was all red.
For more than an hour, Pharaoh had been watching Lin Susu busy. Pharaoh had thought that Lin Susu would wash the bowls at most once or twice before he would give up.
Unexpectedly, for more than an hour and more than a dozen times, Lin Susu just didn't stop for a moment.
Is the little girl economically bad? Or did Su Xiaoqiao didn't leave her money?
For twenty yuan, the little girl may not make a profit after selling jelly for a month!
Thinking of Lin Susu who was like a "squeaky bag" before, and looking at Lin Susu who is now working like a "little cabbage", Lao Wang felt that his eyes were a little sore.
A child without a mother, be sensible fast! It's only been seven days since Su Xiaoqiao, Lin Susu has become an expert at dishwashing!
Otherwise, return the scarf to Lin Susu and the money will be fine. Without these twenty yuan, life is not impossible.
Lao Wang was fighting fiercely in his heart.
"Grandpa Wang, Grandpa Wang~!" Lin Susu walked to the door of the guard room and couldn't help but yelled a few times when he saw Lao Wang in a trance.
"Yo~! Susu is back. Didn't go shopping?" The old Wang was a little surprised to see Lin Susu came back so soon.
Every time Lin Susu came to town with Su Xiaoqiao, he would buy a bunch of snacks in large and small bags. It was the first time Lao Wang saw Lin Susu who hadn't bought anything.
"Grandpa Wang, I just went shopping with my grandma. Grandma specially took me to the hospital door to buy oil cakes to eat! Unfortunately, the mother-in-law who sold oil cakes did not go out of the stall today." Lin Susu spread his palms, feeling a little helpless.
Lin Susu's experience of buying oil cakes today was really a twists and turns.
Not only watched Zhou Aiqin's free "big drama" in the hospital, but also saw a live broadcast of chasing thieves. It's a pity that Big Brother's face looks exactly like Captain Tang, and I don't know if he will be beaten into a pig's head for a while?
"Hahaha... Mrs. Wu's pancakes are really good. No wonder Susu, you like them." Seeing Lin Susu's face wrinkled, the old Wang couldn't help laughing.
"Grandpa Wang, I brought the money here, you go and fetch it to me? Or should I fetch it with you?" Lin Susu took out thirty yuan from his trouser pocket and handed it to Lao Wang.
"Twenty is enough." The old Wang took Lin Susu's twenty yuan, and the other ten yuan, he wouldn't ask for it.
Su Xiaoqiao said before that he had to pay Xiaowang ten yuan for hard work. But Su Xiaoqiao is no longer there, so Lin Susu can come up with twenty yuan to make up for the money that Xiao Wang had paid in advance. Pharaoh is already very happy. Taking hard work from a child like Lin Susu, Pharaoh felt that he had no such face.
"Grandpa Wang, take it, my mother said, you have to believe in your words, you won't let me become a person who doesn't believe in words?" After Lin Susu finished speaking, he stuffed the money into Lao Wang's Hands.
The hard work of ten yuan is what Xiao Wang deserves. What Su Xiaoqiao promised, Lin Susu would definitely do it for her.
"This..." Old Wang was a little embarrassed.
"Grandpa Wang, don't worry, my mother left some money for me, I have money." Lin Susu knew the worries in Lao Wang's heart, patted his pocket, and persuaded him.
"Then...Okay! Thank you Susu." Seeing that Lin Susu insisted on giving, the old Wang didn't give in.
At most...when Lin Susu's grandmother comes to town to do business in the future, he will take care of it a little more, that's it.
Lao Wang accepted Lin Susu's money, and he couldn't sit still anymore. He wanted to go home quickly and bring Su Xiaoqiao's square scarf over.
Lin Susu volunteered to stay and "work" for the old Wang. Anyway, he guarded the gate and didn't let people in casually. Lin Susu could also do such a thing.
Lao Wang's house was in the alley behind the supply and marketing building. In less than ten minutes, Lao Wang came back with a black cloth bag in his hand.
Looking at the exquisite wooden box that Pharaoh took out of the black cloth bag, Lin Susu's eyes widened.
Although this box is three or four times smaller than the three wooden boxes of Su Xiaoqiao, and there is no carving on it, Lin Susu still recognized it at a glance. The wood of this box is the same as the wood of Su Xiaoqiao's three wooden boxes .
With this wooden box alone, Lin Susu's 30 yuan was too worthwhile.
"Grandpa Wang, is this box also my mother's?" Lin Susu hesitated and asked.
"Yes, when your mother gave the things to Xiao Er that day, they packed them in this box." Lao Wang nodded and asked hesitantly, "Susu, you really want to take these squares back." If you don’t want it, I will refund you the money."
Pharaoh's mood is very conflicted.
Pharaoh took out the square scarf in the wooden box and looked at it. The material of the square is good, it is silk. But the patterns embroidered on it are really hard to describe.
For the sake of happily working with Su Xiaoqiao before, Lao Wang is willing to give Lin Susu the last chance.
"Grandpa Wang, what I want, I am useful." Lin Susu nodded fiercely and lied without changing his face.
Although Lin Susu didn't know the purpose of these squares, she believed in her mother. Although Su Xiaoqiao does things as he pleases, he is not a person who likes to look for trouble.
Regardless of whether the squares are useful or not, Lin Susu will take them back with the words "mother's relics" alone.
Besides, Su Xiaoqiao spent hundreds of dollars for these square scarves, not to mention it, but also entrusted Xiao Wang's favor. Even though Lin Susu was stupid, he knew the value of these square scarves in Su Xiaoqiao's heart.
"Well, let's take a look first. If there is something that is not embroidered, I will ask Xiao Er to send it back and rework it there." Old Wang handed the box to Lin Susu.
Pharaoh is just talking casually, rework? Only if the embroidered mother of Haishi is willing to do it! These silk materials cannot be taken apart. Once these embroidery threads are taken apart, the whole piece of cloth may be rotten.
"Yeah, thank you, Grandpa Wang." Lin Susu accepted the box in Lao Wang's hand and thanked him. In any case, Lao Wang is very kind, isn't it?
Lin Susu is also very curious about how the square scarf customized by Su Xiaoqiao is so "extremely stunning", a good thing that cost 120 yuan in wages! Even if it is measured by money, shouldn't it be a "baby"?