"(Y/F/N)?" A dark skinned man asks you as his buff figure walks in. You're in the midst of a panic attack, so you can barely reply. The man takes a seat in the chair on the other side of the table.

"Hey, I need you to calm down for me. Square breaths okay?" He instructed. You do just that and eventually calm down. Thinking he was going to be a nice agent from helping you, you were proved wrong when his face went back to being stone cold. You shiver.

"Where and what were you doing the night of Saturday the 22nd, specifically at 10pm through 4am?" He asks

"Y-yesterday?" You squeak

"Yes."

"It's...um...it's personal." You say quietly, embarrassed to say you were having sex. It was actually your first time, Spencer knew that. So it was extra embarrassing, at least to you.

"You are being charged with two gruesome murders..." He said angrily as he aggressively placed the crime scene photos down on the table. You're frozen once again from the disturbing images.

"...And you're not going to tell me what you were doing last night? I don't think you realize how deep you are in this shit. This couple were two of your best customers, they came in every day. They were murdered just outside your goddamn apartment! You can't even recognize their faces! SEE?!" He yelled scarily as he slammed down yet another gruesome picture. You feel another panic attack coming on.

"Oh you're really trying to act all cute and innocent?! Well it's not going to work! You murdered Tyler Wells and Jonathan Lee, ADMIT IT!"

"I was on a date!" You say frustrated and raised your voice

"A date? You really expect me to believe that? The evidence is right here!" He yelled

"I-I-I—"

"You're not even going to tell me who it was?" He chuckled

"He...h-he wouldn't want m-me to." You squeak

"TOO FUCKING BAD!"

"MORGAN!" A voice yelled back. You look up to the door and see the most relieving sight. There stood Spencer and he ran over to you. He held you and you cried in his embrace.

"Reid, what the hell?!" Morgan asked frustratedly

"Get. The hell. Out." He whispered aggressively. The look and tone of his voice got Morgan out of there. He turned his attention back to you when the door closed. He pulled away to look at you now that you've calmed down a bit from his loving and protective embrace. He saw your bruised face and his eyes hardened.

"Who did this to you?" He whispered huskily. You shiver from his tone and shed a few more tears. He stoked your cheek and tears away, kissing your forehead too.

"S-some agent. T-the one w-who arrest-ted m-me." You say weakly. Spencer got stiff.

"I'll kill him." He sighed in frustration

"No! N-no, he thought I killed someone. I guess he had a right." You sigh

"Hey, none of that. That was literally so wrong, he will get in trouble no matter what. But you're okay. We know it's not you. You're okay (Y/N). I'm here." He said with a soft smile, taking you back into his embrace. He eventually lifted you up into his arms, marriage style, and took you outside the interrogation room. He took you to the other side of the mirror and sat you down on the couch. You calm down again.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to say I was loosing my virginity to you. I was just so overwhelmed I couldn't even speak. Plus, I know you like your private life private." You chuckled humorlessly

"Hey, it's okay. I'm so sorry you went through that. And I'm so sorry all this just happened to you. It's okay now."

"Did she just say she lost her virginity to Spencer?!" Someone's voice squealed over a phone. You look up and freeze. There stood Spencer's team at a respectful distance. But they were close enough to hear everything. You blush.

"Um, ignore that. I just wanted to say sorry for being so rough. I...I just knew the victims so..." Morgan approached slowly. You nod and give him a shy smile.

"I-it's fine. You were just doing your job." You shrug

"And we are all very sorry for the way you were taken in. That agent will be thoroughly disciplined and taught better." A dark haired and serious looking man said. "SSA Aaron Hotchner, Reid's boss." He said while reaching out his hand to which you took and shook

"Yes. But I'm Emily Prentiss, very pleased to meet you." She shook your hand

"Jennifer Jareau, but please, call me JJ. And I'm very happy to meet the person who's been making Spencer all mushy." She joked and shook your hand

"SSA David Rossi. I love your book store." An older, Italian looking man greeted

"Me too! I love 'The Lār'!" The same voice from the phone said. "Penelope Garcia, technical analyst. I also love your store. It's so cute!" She said. You feel yourself blush from all their niceness. Spencer comfortingly rubbed your shoulder and arm. You look to him and smile at each other.

"Thank you." You say

"For what?" He smiled and chuckled

"Saving me. You're my night in shining armor." You joke with an eye roll and genuine smile

"I'll always be there to save you, princess." He said and leaned in to kiss your cheek