While she ate you went on and washed the pot and other utensil used. And that was when the woman spoke again

"(y/n) right? You know.. My sons are very charming and caring men" she said, as your eyebrow rose but of course she didn't saw for you were facing the sink, giving her your back to face.

"of course they are" you answered with a little of a sarcastic tone.

"im serious! They're both one of a kind. Trust me when you get to know one of them you'll never want to let them go" she spoke before she took a bite again. While you quietly scoffed at her sentence.

'youll never want to let go, yeah right' you thought. Trying to change the topic you answered

"how is your condition today Mrs. Iida? Feeling any better?" you turned off the sink before you dried your hands and turned to the woman.

"I'm feeling a bit well. For now hopefully my alzheimer's doesn't come to any more stages. I'm lucky I can even remember I have two sons, oh! Speaking of which how old are you?" you sat across her as you sighed. The topic you wanted to get rid off once again came.

"I'm 16 ma'am" you replied with a little smile, not wanting to come of as rude.

"16? honey you're so young. You should be attending school at this hour, why are you a nurse?" she frowned.

"oh it's hard to explain but I actually go to a medical school.. I skipped a couple of grades growing up because of my intelligence. And I do my studies online- of course my tuition is payed by a scholarship or else I wouldnt be attending, but i just wanted to make money just in case my scholarship gets taken away. My parents-.. My parents can't really.. Afford my tuition.." you explained as you rubbed your neck. She looked at you with a sympathetic look.

"it must be hard carrying your family by yourself huh?"

"well I guess you could say that" you looked down at the counter.

"well I'm glad you're here, and I've enjoyed the past days of you taking care of me. I hope you stay until I'm cured" she beamed. Oh what a sweet lady she was

"I hope so too" you smiled. There was a little bit of silence as she continued to eat.

"ah! I just remembered!" her voice suddenly rang, catching you off guard as you fliched a bit.

"is there something wrong Mrs. Iida?"

"my son will be returning this afternoon! He was keeping his friends company in the hospital"she put down the her chopsticks on her bowl as a sign that she's done.

Understanding the gesture, you lift the bowls and proceeded to wash it while the woman continued speaking.

"my son and his classmates just got attacked a few days ago while in training camp, one of them even got kidnapped.. I'm just greatful it wasn't my son. I don't know what I would do if that happens"

"how unfortunate" you answered concisely.

"Mrs. Iida?" you turned around, closing the sink.

"yes dearie?"

"I'm going grocery shopping before lunch, do you have anything you would like to request for lunch? Or anything you would like me to buy?"