Born of war; The new Ikari Warriors!!

Izuku Midoriya Narration: There was an old saying.... "All men are created equally" but...... not all men are created equally. I learned that lesson the hard way as I was growing up as a kid. I would always get beaten up by Kacchan's friends and Kacchan himself. I really wanted to be a hero just like my idol All Might and save people with a smile but that was just a dream. The harsh reality is that I have been born without a quirk or Kosei. Almost 80% of people are born with supernatural powers and abilities while 20% of others are born without. Most even commit villainy, others suicide. That's where I come in. It all started back in Aldera Junior high school where it was the last day of the semester and people were talking about taking up the exams this coming up.

The first incident was in Qing Qing City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports to people with superpower popped up all across the globe. No one knew what was causing this quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looks like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was a age of heroes.

Citizen 1: Oh nice! Way to go Death Arms.

Citizen 2: The punching hero. I wish I had a quirk the made me super strong.

Pro Hero Backdraft: Everyone, please stay back. This area is far too dangerous.

Citizen 3: This guy must be desperate to go full-monster in the middle of the city. Do you know what happened?

Citizen 4: Some amateur. Stole someones' bag and then got himself cornered.

Citizen 5: With a quirk like that and he's just a petty thief.

Citizen 6: [over the phone] I got held up. Trains out. Another villain. I'm not sure when I'm gonna make it into the office.

Entrance of the hero Kamui Woods

Fangirls: AAAHH! Mister Kamui, we're your biggest fan.

Giant Villain: Get away from me! RAAHH! Or I'll break your twig back.

Kamui Woods: AH! This is gonna be good.

A fight between Kamui Woods and the Giant Villain.

Izuku: It's Kamui Woods. He may be new but he's making a big name for himself.

Citizen 6: Why look at that dopey grin and I know what you are. A fanboy.

Izuku: UH, sorta...heeeh.

*A fight between Kamui Woods and Giant villain continues *

Kamui Woods: Assault, robbery and illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic. You are the incarnation of evil.

Izuku: There. His special move

Citizen 7: Go on tree man. Show us something flashy.

Izuku: The preemptive- - -

Kamui Woods: Binding- - -

Kamui Woods & Midoriya: Lacquered Chains Prison

*Entrance of the hero Mt. Lady*

Mt. Lady: Canyon Cannon!

 Lady: Canyon Cannon!