something unexpected

hello everyone.

i realize that it has been quite some time, and i haven't really been in the groove in regards to writing. i could blame the fact that i've been busy in college, have had extreme writers block, and also the fanfic genre/movies i write about have kind of fallen off — i guess in reality, it's been a mixture of all these excuses.

but this time, i've decided i've actually wanted to try again and really put my ideas back on the page. even if not everyone comes back, it'll be a humbling reminder that i'm doing this for myself and i'm trying to make myself happy. there's a lot scrambling in my mind, and i'm still in love with the tolkien universe — i also had a sequel in mind for MOA, so i may be doing a complete reboot of MOA and then, once im happy with it, move onto the sequel. 

besides, i know there are some people still here. because of this, and because this site do lowkey be dying, i figured it would be a better idea if i moved all of what i have onto AO3 (archive of our own, for those who don't know the acronym.)

i've been rereading some of the things i've published, and honestly, i'm kind of unsatisfied. i've had new ideas and i just kind of want to restart everything and make things better. i've also had sequels just sitting in my drafts that i'll touch here and there because i just want to get to them as quickly as possible.

for those still here, thanks for waiting. yall some real ones.

i'll be putting the link to my AO3 in my bio.