Miranda looked up into the gallery at Ben with his arms folded.

"I would have been his age and would be Chief of the hospital before him. Is what I was going to say." Miranda laughed and blushed.

"Mmhmm." Ben laughed.

"What are you even doing here Ben?" Miranda asked.

" I dropped Symphony off then I dropped some paper work off and sat and talked with Knox."

"Oh okay." Miranda said turning to look at him.

"I'll see you later." Ben said.

"Alright honey I love you."
"I love you too" Ben smiled walking out.

"Ohh Richard, I want you to come to Symphony's party."

"You are inviting me to a party with one year olds."

"Yeah but adults are gonna be there. " Miranda said staring him down.
Miranda continued to stare at him waiting for him to say yes.

"Fine Bailey. I'll be there."
"Thank you." Miranda smiled with her eyes.

Miranda was Decorating the dining room for the party she had the Balloon tower set up and the cake set up.

"It's so pretty." Miranda said out loud as she looked at the backdrop and the banner that was a big band-aid that read "doctor. Symphony."

"Wow the back drop and balloons arch looks nice I didn't know you knew how to do this." Ben said standing in the door frame.

" Please, I'm a surgeon if I can save lives, I can do a balloon arch." Miranda scuffed.

Ben stood with his eyebrow raised silently calling her bluff.

" Fine I watched a video on YouTube but I still did it... Now help me with the ladder so I can hang these tissue pom pom laterns."

After everything was set up. Miranda and Ben stood back taking photos. "We did a good job" Ben said pulling her in for a hug as they looked at their work. "We are killing this parent thing." Miranda said.

"You bet we are. I'm taking a shower do you want to join me." Ben asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" You know what. I actually might take you up on that offer." Miranda said licking her lips. Ben pulled her hand as they laughed and ran up the stairs.

Miranda laid on the bed naked in her towel as Ben laid beside her with a towel wrapped around his waist. Miranda turned and faced him as he did the same. "I love you." Ben said reaching out on touching her face. "I love you too." Miranda said looking at him intently. She felt good inside and out. He made her feel complete. They laid there and she listen as Ben talked about surgery. She loved that he was excited pursuing the same career as her.

"When you get your first solo surgery. I want to be there sitting in the gallery to watch." Miranda said smiling.

"Really?" Ben asked.

" Yes of course. I'm getting on a plane to see my husband's big accomplishment. " Miranda cheesed at him. "I'm proud of you Ben. You are striving for two specialties and you see a goal and you go for it. "

" Thank you I
The door bell rang cutting them off."

Ben threw on sweat pants and a v-neck to go get the door. Miranda knew that it was Callie and Arizona with Symphony and Sophia. While Ben got the door, Miranda sat up and got dressed. After she was finished she walked down stairs to chat with them. "It's so beautiful in here. I love the decorations and the candy table." Arizona exclaimed