Chapter 3

Kokichi glared up at Shuichi and then nodded. He quietly shut the door and went inside Shuichi's car. Kokichi was a bit jealous that Shuichi was able to drive and he couldn't being the same age. "How about we go and get some ice cream first." Kokichi smiled "Nah! I hate ice cream!" Shuichi sighed "That was a lie, wasn't it?" He nodded "I want Vallina." They both awkwardly moved around in their seats, it being awfully silent for awhile until Shuichi parked and Kokichi decided to speak "Seriously Saihara! What the hell are you up to? I'm not waiting till tomorrow! And I won't get ice cream with you if you continue to be a mysterious anime boy wannabe." He crossed his arms and stared at Shuichi for an answer.

Shuichi paused and then opened his mouth to speak making a small click sound "Ouma-Kun... Let's just hang out for today. No stupid questions." Shuichi smiled and pulled out his hand for Kokichi to hold. Kokichi only just started at Shuichi with bank eyes refusing to do nothing but stand there. "If you're not going to tell me what you're planning after 6 years of friendship then I don't want to hang out with you." Kokichi blankly explained, heading towards the car door. "Wait! Ouma-Kun!" Shuichi reached his hands out for Kokichi, "Okay. Okay. I don't want you walking back home in the beating heat but I'd have to explain once I get back home... Is... I-Is that okay with you?" He nervously chuckled.

Kokichi turned to Shuichi and rolled his eyes "Fine." He groaned "You better explain everything that's been circling in my mind!" Kokichi huffed, getting out of the car then wrapped his cold fingers around Shuichi's warm hand. Shuichi turned to the smaller boy in shook, Kokichi only returned a death stare "Do you understand me? I want answers as soon as we get to your place." Shuichi quickly nodded in return "Of course! All the answers you need, Ouma-Kun!" Kokichi tugged at Shuichi's hat "So where's this ice cream place thingy?" Shuichi made a silent "Oh." Then looked down on his phone to find the area. "You didn't even look at it after all that time we've been at the car!?" Kokichi screamed annoyed and inpatient, "Give me that!" He snatched Shuichi's phone and followed the direction to the ice cream shop. Kokichi skipped out of excitement while Shuichi hand to catch up to him. Shuichi huffed falling onto his knees when he finally catched up to Kokichi but looked confused when he only saw the smaller boy face down on the floor by the shop. "Uh... Ouma-Kun?" Shuichi walked up to Kokichi's back "People are kinda staring at us... Not in a good way either.... Ouma-Kun, are you okay?..."

"THE ICE CREAM SHOP IS CLOSED!" Kokichi popped his head out with his face with his tears. "I could've sworn it was open." Shuichi pulled out his hand, and Kokichi grabbed it pulling himself back up with the help of Shuichi. "I guess they closed early." Shuichi titled his head "Weren't you sobbing a minute ago? You're face is pure clean now." Kokichi chuckled "My mood swings go faster than Mikan's execution." He leaned on Shuichi checking the time "Now it's time for you to tell me some answers. I don't got all day now, let's hurry up and get to your place." Shuichi chuckled and nodded

"Haha... Yeah. Answers..."

_________________________________________

Author's note here!
Sorry for the filler chapter and other cliffhanger. I promise you'll get answers the next chapter-
It's 3 AM so I was extremely tired making this while trying to make this look nice. I hope it wasn't that bad to  read..
Thank you for reading <3