Luke disappeared into the bedroom,'you've really screwed it up right now.' it was the voice inside of his head again, the one he always heard when he felt bad. 'he's never going to forgive you' 'he's going to dump your sorry little ass'  and at that moment , the young boy dropped his head in his hands and started to sob.

Ashton had screwed it up, Luke would never want anything to do with him anymore,he made the older man mad and it was all his stupid fault. Why did he have to get carried away ,he did not even have those intentions it just sort of happened.

Ashton had yet again disappointed someone, he always let's everyone down, it's all he can do. His dad was right , he is a disappointment to the family, he should be the good older brother that his siblings look up to but all he ever does is screw it up.

His family hates him, everyone at school hates him and now Luke hated him, everyone hated Ashton, and it was all his fault.

Seconds later the sound of the shower being turned off was heard and a door was opened, Luke hadn't expected the hysterically sobbing boy on his bed. He quickly walked over to him "hey, hey Ashy " he said throwing his still wet arms around the younger boy.

Ashton immediately leaned into the blonde man's touch , needing the effection as the voices in his head were screaming at him "Ashton" Luke tried, nothing happened "Ash" Luke spoke , voice sweet while he rubbed the younger boy's arm soothingly, yet nothign happened "Princess" it did seem to have effected the younger boy because he stiffened in Luke's arms.

Luke sat down on the bed and pulled the still sobbing boy into his lap "i-i didn't w-wanted to make y-you mad" Ashton said through sobs and sniffs "hey it's alright princess, everything is fine, it's just a hickey" Luke said running his hand through the curly mop of hair that belonged to the crying boy.

Ashton lifted his face "a-are you still mad at me?" the younger boy asked, his voice was cracking and it made Luke's heart ache a bit because he had really hurt the guy. He hadn't even thought he was so rough and harsh towards the younger boy , he just had to take a shower and cool off.

Luke shook his head and wiped the remaining tears on Ashton's face away with his thumb "no princess , it's fine, like i said it's just a hickey" he said running his hand through the younger boy's curls again, because it was comforting for the young boy and not because it felt so nice to run his finger through the curly mop.

Luke gave the younger boy a tight hug and basically squeezed the young boy to death,but Ashton didn't mind it one bit, there was actually a small smile on his lips "there's that beautiful smile again" maybe Luke shouldn't have said it because the younger boy's heart just fluttered but he also got carried away a bit.

Luke cleared his throat and released the younger boy, right because this was just a no-strings attached relationship, nothing more. "get dressed Ash, i'll drive you home" Luke said and grabbed his work shirt and jeans, right he was still in his underwear while Ashton was still naked..

Luke also took a pair of plain white boxers and tossed them to Ashton, the younger boy thanked him and put them on. There was quite a tension in the room, a kind of awkward tension. It was all mostly Luke's fault but he wasn't going to admit it.

And when Luke looked up to see Ashton put on a shirt ,he realized that white boxers weren't the best idea because he could clearly see the outline of the younger boy's dïck . Luke quickly looked away because he could feel himself getting aroused, he could get so easily hard in the mornings but right now was not the moment to get hard, like at all.

Luke was dressed and casually checked out the hickey that was on his neck, there was no way he could hide it, and he had to fucking serve costumers today. He groaned and shook his head, it was quite the masterpiece that the young boy had left on his skin but he was not going to admit that.

He turned around and was met with a fully dressed Ashton sitting on his bed, head down and phone in his hand. Luke looked at the young boy for a small moment before the young boy sensed his stare and locked his phone before standing up.

Ashton took in Luke's shirt, it was his work outfit ,well apart from the apron. 'I'm sorry ,i didn't even know you had to work today" Ashton whispered but Luke just shrugged "it's fine, just don't let it happen again okay? " the young boy quickly nodded before following Luke out of the house.

Luke had to live his day without breakfast, but if it meant that he did not have to sit through a awkward breakfast with Ashton ,he was fine with it. Ever since he woke up this morning he had felt strange, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

Ashton followed Luke to his car and the younger boy got in without a word and let Luke drive him home. When they arrived at his house a good 15 minutes later he kinda hoped on a goodbye kiss like last time but Luke just gave him a nod and a 'see you' 

Luke watched the younger boy sneak into his bedroom window before he drove off, shaking his head because what the hell had he gotten himself into.

Luke quickly drove towards his work,his stomach growled and Luke groaned because he did not have breakfast,he has a hangover and to top it all of he know's people are going to ask him about his hickey and he wasn't up for it.

When Luke finally arrived at his work, a whole 10 minutes later, he killed the engine and stayed in his car, he buried his face in his hands. Luke's hair was a flat mess, no matter how many times he tried to fix it. It was out of his normal quiff and laying flat on his head.

Luke opened the car door and got out, closing and locking it behind him. he had a decent car ,something he had gotten from his parent's when he had passed his drivers test. A nice black BMW , not his choice but it was a nice car.

Luke quickly walked into the shop, he was the last one to arrive both Sabrina and Jeffrey were already there. All three of them worked together today since it was saturday and that meant it would be packed.

When Luke quickly threw on his apron Jeffrey sent him a funny look and Luke raised an eyebrow, Jeffrey just chuckled and shook his head before yelling at Sabrina "HEY SABI LOOK'S LIKE LUKE HAD A ROUGH NIGHT" Luke groaned , this was going to be a long fucking day.

Hey so it's me again, i promise that the next update will be better! like allot better ! 

Please vote and comment, i wanna know your opinion on my story.

So please let me know what you think about the story so far and about today's chapter and what you think should happen next (not that i haven't planned it out already) 

Also let me know if you want to ask me things or want a character ask xx