✨Chapter 11✨

Začít od začátku

"I peed and they drew blood just gotta wait for everything to come back good. Then I'm gonna get a pelvic exam and that should be it.", Mya said.

"I hope dude ain't about to put his fingers all up in my shit." Mya slit her eyes at Ray.

"You coulda stayed home for real." Ray waved Mya off and looked around the office.

"You got yo purse right?", Ray asked looking at Mya. Mya looked at him confused. "Bandaids, q tips, wipes, we fenna rack the fuck yo and open our own practice.", Ray whispered.

"I can't take you nowhere.", Mya said after hitting Ray's arm. The doctor walked in smiling.

"Would I be able to speak with you in private?", the doctor asked. Mya knew what was coming.

"It's fine.", Mya spoke.

"Damn right.", Ray said. Mya hit him and smiled at the doctor.

"You are three weeks pregnant." Mya and Ray both looked at him with wide eyes.

...

Mya and Ray drove in silence. They wanna be happy but they can't help but be nervous cause they lost their first child.

When they made it tho their place Mya got out before he even finished parking and went in.

After Ray parked he went in looking for Mya.

He found her laying in the middle of their bed with her back facing the door. "I can't do that shit again Rashawn, I can't go through another miscarriage.", Mya said before he could speak. Ray went and laid in front of her seeing her watery eyes. He didn't know what to say, he didn't wanna tell her he felt the same way but he does. He's terrified of losing another child.

"I got you."

...

Mya is with Camille which was good for Ray cause he finally decided to tell his brother that that baby might be his. Ray exhaled then rung the bell. CiCi answered the door laughing a few seconds later. "You tell him?", Ray asked her. Her face dropped.

"No.", she said. Ray walked past her into the house. CiCi wanted to stop him so bad but she knew it needed to happen.

Ray saw his brother on the couch chilling. "What up man?", his brother asked getting up smiling to greet him.

"Look, that baby might be mine."

"What baby?" Ray ain't say anything. Trey looked past Ray at CiCi. He laughed. "That's cool, you know that baby you lost? It was mine." Ray instantly got mad and jacked his brother up. "I was all in Big Baby wet-" He was cut off by Ray throwing him he jumped up and swung on Ray so Ray swung back. Not hard cause he don't wanna hurt his brother, he's not gonna let him beat his ass though.

Trey punched Ray in the mouth hard and busted his lip. Ray tasted the blood. "Look ion wanna fuck you up so chill the fuck out.", Ray said looking at Trey.

"Nigga fuck you." Trey swung on Ray but before his fist could touch Ray's face, Ray hit him one good time and knocked him out making him fall forward and making CiCi gasp. She covered her mouth as Ray pushed Trey on the couch.

"You probably should leave before he get up." With that Ray left.

...

Camille helped ease Mya's worries a little. Now they're in the kitchen eating and talking. "So, Shay wanted me to tell you something.", Camille said. Mya rolled her eyes.

"Girl what your cousin want now?", Mya asked annoyed. Mya hasn't been cool with Shay since she made up that lie.

"She said she tried calling but couldn't get through."

"Blocked."

"Oh. You know her momma died right?", Camille asked. Mya felt sad. Once upon a time Mya and Shay was close. Mya know how close her and her momma was.

"That's fucked up, I know they was close.", Mya said. "I might unblock her and shoot a message or what not.", Mya rolled her eyes.

"Good. Anyways, how you and your boo?"

"Great. Bitch I'm in lala land. Earlier he told me he ain't want me working just focusing on what matters, I snapped, then he said he was talking about school so I calmed down." They laughed. "I'm happy though, I'm very happy."

"Awww, I'm so happy for you bitch.", Camille said honestly. Mya smiled.

"Thank you.", Mya said.