"Hey Lili, come in" Ruairi's older sister, Saoirse, lets the young girl in, she heads in straight to his room to find him with a bunch of daisies, she stood there shocked at her best friend but smiling as she watches him struggle to try and make a daisy chain. How can someone look so clueless and perfect, she thought. he looked up to see his best friend staring at him.

"What, I found them on the table and saw the flowers that look like the crowns you made me when we were younger. So I thought I'd make you a daisy chain" He explains to the girl infront of him. Looking up at her through his messy curls, how she leans against her doorway, her navy skirt and white blouse fitting her perfectly, wearing her signature smirk.

"You are so weird" She says walking over to him, knowing this was an attempt to cheer her up, although touched by her best friends sentiment.

"Here, I made you one earlier" He says handing her a poorly made daisy crown, she put it on her head, smiling instantly feeling like a innocent little girl again.

"I love it, thank you" She smiles giving her best friend a hug.

"Wow, Elizabeth Ruby Shelby saying thank you to someone, I feel honoured" He says bowing down to her, she laughs and pushes him over. The two teens sit there for hours making daisy chains and laughing about everything and anything until the boy's brother, James comes into the room.

"Lili, Danny's had another episode, stabbed an Italian and his brothers saw and want him killed, Tom sent me here to get you" James explains to her.

"For fuck sake, Thanks James" She says waving goodbye to the brothers, a daisy crown still on her head she walks across the street to find her brother waiting for her, to go to their Uncles yard.

"Elizabeth, why the fuck is there a daisy chain on your head?" Tommy asks his sister, laughing slightly at her childishness.

"It's a crown, duh. Ruairi made it for me" She says as her brother side eyes her, noticing how energetic she was after spending time with the Healy boy, after all she's been through she needs someone to add that into her life.

"Hello Danny" Elizabeth says throwing her arms up with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, looking exactly like John.

"Hello Lili" He greets, his hand shaking, She felt awfully bad for him but she knew he'd be fine.

"Danny as you know, the man you killed was Italian" Tommy spoke up, looking over to two men across from the three. "Those two men there are his brothers"

"If we let the Italians do this Danny, they'll cut off your manhood and let you drain, sick bastards" Lilibet warns one of the men she knew most of her life "So, to stop a war breaking out between us and the Italians, and to save you from their barbarity"

"I said I'd dispatch you myself, they're here to witness" Tommy finished for his sister, a bad habit the two had.

"I died over there anyway, I left my fucking brains in the mud" Danny spits, hencing France, they all left some bit of themselves over there.

"Any last requests, comrade?" Tommy asks.

"Look out for my Rosie and my boys, see they get apprenticeships at the BSA or Austin, they'll make foremen, I know they will, just ordinary men and they wont be told to do the shit we got told to do" Danny starts getting worked up, Lilibet remembers his sons, a little older then her she used to play with them when their family members were getting pissed in the pub. "Is that boat for me?" he questions seeing a boat sailing into where they stood.

"We have to get your body out of the city Danny" Tommy states to his fellow comrade

"This new copper is a bit of a pain in the arse. We'll bury you on a hill and we'll tell Rosie where" Lilibet says being smart enough to know the ex-solider wouldn't want to be buried in the mud.