Almost flew into the wall of one of the high-rise buildings located in the center of the city, Peter quickly jumped down, protecting himself with cobwebs and looking around, changed his clothes.  Every year the number of cameras in New York only grew, and it became more and more difficult to hide your appearance, especially when SHIELD became interested in you.  and Fury, but the brown-haired man coped with it, although he was thinking about changing his own costume.  Quickly running to the campus entrance, the guy found himself in the lecture hall just before the bell rang, and sat in one of the upper seats, getting ready for class.  With a chuckle and giving the guy an unreadable look, Professor Moore put a small three-page questionnaire in front of his face and walked on through the students.

-It’s worth talking to Doc about an organic AI that could help solve this,- thoughtfully gnawing at the tip of a pencil, Peter looked closely at the test, wishing that the calculator had stayed at home.  Moore did not allow using telephones on the cuts, but cars like the one that Parker needed so much were acceptable, although there was still hope that the young man would choose a less furious solution to the problem, but the brown-haired man's head was empty on this issue.  -You could call him Karen, after Doc's mother, or Bill.  He will always be with me, because I would not hurt to help with this damn task, which I do not understand at all!

-Mr. Parker, if you cannot decide something, start another example, - Moore's calm voice, which was heard from the pulpit, made the brown-haired man shudder, and most of his fellow students look at him.  - Believe me, I don't really want to hear your teeth destroy the pencil in an unequal attempt to find a solution to the problem.

-I beg your pardon, professor, - the guy says calmly, looking into the teacher's eyes.  After waiting for a nod, the guy acts according to the advice, and grins slightly when he understands a rather subtle move from Moore's part - the next task serves as a key to the previous one, which clearly helps to gain the required score for the minimum.  - Well, drunken hedgehogs and cancan are dancing.

- Psycho, - having heard Wade's favorite expression, picked up from one of the Russian mercenaries, a student sitting next to her tried to get away from the guy, but was stopped by a shout from the professor.  But Parker, at a fairly fast pace, began to solve the problem, simultaneously making calculations to the previous task - nevertheless, despite his not so great abilities in mathematics, this test was not the most terrible.

Having passed the test in half an hour, the guy calmly left the audience, thinking about where to go.  Ned followed him, wiping his plump face with a handkerchief - the hot June did not give him a chance to feel normal.

- Hi Pete.  Haven't seen you for a long time, dude!  - overly emotional, as if trying to talk about his feelings and from Jones, Ned shook hands with Parker.  - How are you?  Falling asleep again on work for Connors?  Angela has already argued with Matt that you won't come at all.

-I always said that you shouldn't argue with her, it's not her, - the guy said with a shrug, avoiding the topic of why he was almost late again.  Waving his hand in the direction of the corridor leading to the exit from the building, the brown-haired man continued - How are you?  How is MJ?

-It's okay,- Ned said with a happy smile.  - Her aunt invites us to Los Angeles this summer, to relax on the Pacific coast, and at the same time help her with the hotel.  We're still pondering, you know how she treats most people, but we tend to agree.  And the sea air is useful, especially if you have lung diseases, my doctor told me so.

“Glad for you,” Peter said quietly, trying to hide the sadness in his eyes.  Habitually missing all the noise that Ned's monologue created, the young man went out into the courtyard and turned to a small arbor, lit a cigarette.  Having moved a couple of steps to the side so that the wind would not carry cigarette smoke towards him, Ned continued to speak, and Parker only occasionally had to insert a few words into his monologue.