♪ 𝟏𝟏 ♪

Beginne am Anfang

I never pictured to be so caring and gentle behind closed doors. He doesn't need to be nice to me or anything, but he still kind of is. He stills calls me dumbass, but it doesn't really feel like an insult as much anymore.

I feel someone come up behind me and I see Kaminari. I look at him confused, but smile anyway, since he's sort of my friend.

"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" He says to me and I pause... did he really just flirt with me.

I look back at Momo and Jiro and they look at me like it's normal. Sure it's normal, but it's not for me. He never talked to me before I started doing group tutoring sessions with them.

"Um no?" I reply and he looks slightly defeated.

He heads over to Bakugo's table and quickly discusses something with them before coming straight back. Oh no... I wonder how many times he's going to do this.

"I'm good at algebra; I can replace your X and you wouldn't need to figure out Y." He tells me confidently and I try to figure out what that even means.

"Sorry Kaminari, I'm not good at math." I tell him honestly, and Jiro starts laughing super hard before returning back to focusing on Momo.

"Wait, I have another one! Are you a campfire? Because you're super hot and I want s'more." Kaminari tries again and I blush at the compliment.

"I GOT HER TO BLUSH! YES!" Kaminari yells in delight and I try to signal him to quiet down, honestly I think if anyone said that, I'd be blushing. I don't get compliments usually.

He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around me and I immediately tense. I look at Momo and Jiro, but they seem too wrapped up in whatever they're talking about to notice my uncomfortable state.

"You're so cute when you're shy~" Kaminari continues to flirt and coo at me but I grow more and more uncomfortable.

I don't like it when most people are this close to me... but that just makes me question why I was okay with being so close to Bakugo not too long ago.

"BACK OFF DUNCE FACE!" I hear Bakugo yell as he pulls me up and away from Kaminari.

He's now carrying me over his shoulder, which seems a little overboard, and he's lucky I'm wearing shorts under my skirt, or else I would've murdered him out of embarrassment.

"Woah Bakugo! Calm down she seems to like me!" Kaminari tries to reason and I roll my eyes. He can't see it, so I don't care.

"You're fucking awful at reading people, she seemed like she wanted to die on the spot." Bakugo retorts and I realize that he observes people pretty well.

He walks out of the lunchroom with me still on his shoulder, for whatever reason, but I comply since I don't want to argue with Bakugo. He sets me down, in a secluded hallway behind a vending machine.

I barely catch my breath for a second before he pins me in between his arms, against the wall. I stare at him confused, but not afraid. I don't think Bakugo would hurt me, unless it was in training.

"Bakugo?" I say quietly to grab his attention and he looks up and his eyes are very hard to read right now.

"Don't let idiots touch you..." He says under his breath and I try to understand what he means by that.

"I get uncomfortable a lot when people touch me and he didn't mean harm, it's not a big deal-" My words are stopped when my breath hitches, feeling Bakugo's hands hold my waist.

"Are you uncomfortable by me?" He asks me genuinely and I pause for a moment.

Am I? No... I'm not. I wouldn't have let most people thrown me over their shoulder or hold me on their lap. I didn't really think too much of it when he just pinned me, I'm comfortable around him.