Chapter Four.

Zoya POV

"Why? " I am feeling terrible.
"Why should I accompany someone. " Tears flowing from my eyes unstoppably.

"He.... " He is stammering. "That guy said, he likes you. I didn't know what type of guy he was. But now I am feeling scared. " He sounds sad and my eyes brimming with tears.

"Should I tell your father or Karthik bhai? " He asked..

"No, don't tell anyone." I wiped my tears. "If they got to know this, they will make me marry off soon." I protested and soon I hang up the call.

Later my parents came home and I acted like nothing happened. After a small talk, we had dinner and went to sleep.

Next day.

"Pappa, will you drop me on college? " I asked. I am scared to go alone.

"Why? You always go on your own. What happened now? "

"I am late. Check the time. " I am deliberately became late so Pappa will drop me.

He looks at me amusingly.

"Pappa, it's late. Please come fast.."

"Let me change my dress at least. "

"This dress is enough. " I am not lying, but it is really late.

"Two minutes. " He walks to his room to change dress.

"You should wake up early and go yourself. " Momma scolded me.

"Suddenly I am feeling so hungry but not. " I am not sure about my own condition.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"No snacks is here, you ate everything yesterday. " My bad luck.

But the mention of yesterday makes me remember those incidents, I am feeling scared again.

"Will you be late? "

"Zoya, I am asking you. Do you have tution today. " I came back to reality.

"Yes mom. Sir said, after tomorrow our class will over. He is leaving this town. "

"He was a good teacher. He should not have leave the town. " She said like she is gonna miss her close one.

"Did you ever meet sir? " I giggled. She never met him and her talk is like she knew from centuries.

"I knew him from you and Deepak. That's enough. " She rolled her eyes.

"Come Zoya. Take the helmet and come fast. " He walked outside to start the bike.

After giving him his helmet, I placed my helmet on my head and sat backside on the bike. After giving bye to Momma, I put hand on my Pappa's shoulder.

When the bike left our gate, I found that guy, chaitanya.  He is standing there with his bike. When I noticed him, he smiled at me. But I changed my glance quickly.

Why he is here?

Thank God that I decided to leave with Pappa. How one can be this low? Don't he have any shame?

After sometime, I found his bike following us from a small distance. I am feeling so scared. What if he sees my college? Then I can't go and come quietly like before.

When we reached college I left after giving bye to Pappa. After Pappa gone, that guy still there. Without looking at him, I walked inside. For my luck, I found my friend Megha.

"Zoya, that guy is looking at you. " She said.

"I know. Come fast. " Hope he won't enter our classroom.