orange

TW ; S*icide, gore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TW ; S*icide, gore

The same warning from last time applies, please be safe when reading these kinds of things and remember that it's alright to stop reading if you're not okay with it!! Love you, take care and enjoy.

SCRAPPED

Have you ever seen a blue as bright?

Deeper than the clear color in the sky, lighter than the deep of the ocean. It glimmered and shone like a light. Illuminating the space forward like the sun.

Like the heat of the sun. Like a flame.

It was a flame. The most beautiful blue (Y/n)'d ever seen, she had to admit. It was almost romantic, the dash of blue coming strikingly fast towards her body as she felt herself being restrained.

The death note flew from her hands and onto the floor as two of the present villains held her by her arms, shoving her onto her knees.

(Y/n) looked helpless in this position, kneeling and restrained, ready to be eradicated brutally by the wielder of beautiful blue flames.

This would be a nice way to go. She thought carelessly as the sheer power from the blue flames whipped her (h/c), locks out of place.

The only emotion present on her face was the contortion of her (s/c) lips, forming that menacing, practiced and fake sweet smile.

"So, you'll kill me without knowing my quirk?" (Y/n) stared up, directly into the eyes of Shigaraki, not paying Dabi any mind, although he had slowed down his motion to attack. Bringing it to a full stop when he looked back to see the distant look on Shigaraki's face.

Nothing but silence and the bland reporting of the news on the jagged television sitting atop an empty bar perch.

"What is it?" He snarled.

"Wouldn't you love to know!" She joked, beaming in his face. Mocking him.

Or more so stalling.

Toga, who'd restrained her left arm giggled lowly at (Y/n)'s behavior towards their leader.

"Enough with the games!" Shigaraki shouted maniacally, picking at the skin around his fingers unconsciously.

(Y/n) held his gaze with the same sly smile before looking down with closed eyes.

"Fine, I'll tell you," she paused before looking up at him again, "but only if you release me."

end all, be all (bnha x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें