Chapter 14

??? POV

I dropped my glass as my apprentice spoke.

"I'm sorry ma'am"

That was 2 years ago but yet I'm to get my revenge

"Dear Peter,

We never did manage to finish what we started, we will meet on top of Oscorp, as, well... we both know that's where this all started. You may have gotten to see your family last time, but this time? You may want to say your goodbyes, as this time I will get you, I will get my revenge.

~An old friend."

I gave it to my current apprentice and whispered in her ear,

"Now go before you end up like him"

I stated, pointing at my old apprentice from 2 years ago, his corpse lies cold, slowly decaying.

"You don't want that right?"

"No ma'am" she said bowing before leaving.

I walked back to my worn down desk and sat down on my tattered desk chair, I opened my draw and sighed. My shaky hands picked up a brown, stained, leather book and opened it.

Inside lied photos of myself, my parents, Oscorp and my family... We came here to start a small business but that business ballooned over time, We made sure to go back to our old home during the holidays and I remember clearly the water fights we'd have that seemed to go on forever. My darling, you may not have turned into the best person but you deserved more than this... You deserved more than to be put down like a dog who had only bitten its owner once. My child... you were merely tainted by the evil of the world and the loses of our family.

I stood up and walked to the window looking out, it's my time, my time to get my revenge, Peter Parker...