"Oh. That makes sense I guess. Still, he deserves to know. We can tell him when he gets back. He said he'd be home soon. I'll be here with you for moral support, Nooma," he said, hugging you. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell everyone else. Can I tell them? Please?" he asked.

"Yes, you can tell them, but only after I tell Yoongi," you said. He hugged you again and then sat on the couch with you to wait for your husband.

.........

It was only 30 minutes later that your husband unlocked the door and stepped into the dorm. The other boys had remained in their rooms during that time and you'd spent it mindlessly talking to Jungkook about the baby and that it was a myth that pregnant women ate their husbands (where he read that you had no clue).

The sun was just starting to set as Yoongi flopped down next to you on the couch and buried his face in your shoulder, a ritual you'd developed when one would come home late after the other. You wrapped your left arm around his thin frame and squeezed him gently.

"Welcome home, Yoongi," you signed when he lifted his face. He gave you a soft smile and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek. It was then that he noticed Jungkook sitting next to you.

"What were you guys doing?" he asked.

"There's actually something I need to tell you," you signed, somewhat nervous. "Jungkook is here as my moral support. Actually, Jungkookie, I think I've got this." Jungkook squeezed your shoulder and left the couch to his room, though you knew he'd be listening against the door.

"What's going on, Y/N?" Yoongi asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Okay, so you know how Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are the three kids of Bangtan?" you started. Yoongi nodded slowly, not sure where you were going with this. "Well, there's about to be four," you signed, watching Yoongi's face for his reaction. His brows scrunched up and he tilted his head.

"Are we getting a new mem- oh my god. Y/N, are you? You're not? You are? Are you? Are we? Are you?" Yoongi blurted out rapidly in incomplete questions. You nodded, a smile starting to form on your face.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you," Yoongi screamed, picking you up and spinning you around in circles. You stumbled a bit when he set you down, but steadied yourself with a hand on his shoulder.

"You're not upset or anything?" you asked cautiously.

"No, of course not. Why would I be upset?" he asked, rubbing his hands over your arms.

"Well, you're really focused on your music and we haven't really talked about this yet, so..." you trailed off, looking toward the floor. Yoongi placed a finger under your chin and tilted your head up to face him.

"Y/N, nothing in the world is more important to me than you, your happiness, and now our new addition. If I have to spend one or two less hours at the studio then I will gladly do so. I knew I wanted to start a family with you from that day so long ago when I handed you that purple dahlia and told that as long there were purple dahlias in the world we would be together. You are the most amazing thing to ever happen to me and I love you so much. I love you, Y/N," he said, planting a gentle kiss on your lips.

"I love you, too," you replied, sinking into his warm embrace.

..................

You'd ordered a rather large feast, but there was no doubt that it would be completely finished in under 30 minutes. You finished setting the last dish out on the table as you heard Yoongi calling the other members for dinner. Within seconds, the dining room was full of hungry boys.

"Wooooow, Y/N. This looks amazing! It smells so good, too. Did you order this from that barbeque place down the street?" Hoseok asked, flashing a bright smile in your direction. He really could blind people with that smile.

You nodded, happy that they approved of your choices.

"Thank you Y/N. You're the best. I don't know what we would do without you," Seokjin said, hugging you.

"Starve to death, that's for sure," you signed, giving a pointed look to Jimin. He sheepishly bowed his head and glanced away from you. You knew they had to be on diets, but Jimin had recently been eating less and less and you were getting worried. You'd even taken to Twitter at times to ask Army for their support in getting him to eat.

"I paid for all of this, Jiminie, so you're eating it whether you like it or not. And I know you like it because I specifically ordered two of your favorite dishes so you had better sit down and eat deliciously before I come after you with my sandal," you threatened. Jimin chuckled and guiltily agreed before sitting down at the table. You set a large plate of his favorite dish in front of him and warned the others that that dish was for him only.

Everyone served themselves large portions of the many different dishes. It was only as you were all getting seconds that someone asked the real question.

"Why are we having a feast, Y/N? Not that I don't appreciate it, but it's not normal for this to happen," Namjoon questioned.

"I'm glad you asked. Jungkook, would you like to do the honors?" you replied, allowing the youngest to explain. Jungkook grinned and sat up straight in his chair with a giddy look on his face.

"I'm going to be a big brother!" Jungkook exclaimed, clapping his hands together. There a small pause before Taehyung piped up.

"Jin-hyung's pregnant?" Taehyung asked, looking at the eldest. Seokjin's eyes grew wide and he looked down at his stomach, opening his mouth wide in surprise.

"I'm pregnant?! I'm too young and beautiful for this! How can I have a child and maintain my handsome face at the same time? Namjoon, what do I do?" Seokjin panicked.

"Hyung, you're a man," Namjoon replied, completely done with the older. Jungkook, on the other hand, was having the time of life. He was cracking up over the exchange to point where you were afraid he would choke on his rice.

"Oh. Well if it's not me, then -" Seokjin said, turning his eyes to you. You nodded slowly, a smile starting to spread across your face.

The dining room erupted into chaos. Namjoon stood up first, huggin you and congratulating both you and Yoongi. Hoseok followed, screaming about mini Y/N's and mini Yoongi's and something about a chubby dumpling. He promptly picked you up and spun you around in a circle before congratulating you as well.

Taehyung took a second to process before jumping up and screaming with Hoseok about babies and hugging you and screaming at you about babies. Jimin, too, began screaming about babies and the three of them surrounded you in a circle in a group hug, jumping up and down in excitement.

Seokjin was a bit calmer, walking over to you and engulfing you in his massive shoulders before promising to make many delicious meals for the baby. Jungkook, having already known this information, was also relatively calm, but still joined the other screamers in their excitement. In short, the Bangtan dorm was pure happiness and chaos, just the way it was meant to be.