𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆𝟮𝘅 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟮,𝟲𝟮𝟭 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 pull up
𝘃𝗲𝗶𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟰,𝟴𝟬𝟬 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆𝟮𝘅  ight lil niggas i'm here y'all can leave
𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆𝟮𝘅  i'm coming ma😍😩

after i posted my pictures, i liked comments and saw what smeezy said i laughed cause nigga where you coming to?

i turned off the bathroom light and walked into my room when i got a notification on my phone causing me to look.

𝟵𝟭𝟳-𝟱𝟯𝟲-****

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗳 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗺𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁

𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿?

𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

man what the actual fuck.

i put on my crocs and grabbed my keys off my dresser and made my way to the door. i made sure i had my mase with me.

why tf are you doing this niyah that curiosity shit gonna get yo ass killed one day.

i walked down the stairs of the apartment and walked down the dark streets of  the projects. i would occasionally look over my shoulder until i made it to the car.

it was a black bwm like he said. i proceeded to walk towards the car and knocked on the window. they rolled it down revealing their face.

"wassup lil mama" he said

"smeezy what are you doing"

"you said pull up so i did"

"that was just a cap-"

"get in" he said while unlocking the door.

i rolled my eyes while opening the car door. when i sat down the mixture of weed and cologne hit my nose. i looked at smeezy as he began to drive.

"if you trynna kidnap me just say that" i said while getting on my phone.

"if i was trying to kidnap yo dumbass you wouldn't have your phone"

"where are we going then"

"to get some food now chill out and shit the fuck back" he said while gripping my thigh

i wouldn't do that if i were you sir, this a dangerous game you playing.

"lemme connect to the aux kidnapper" i said while grabbing the aux cord