Their classmates who were watching the contest from the audience could also see that their classmate on the red team didn't take Zhou Chengzhe seriously at all.

Previously, she'd been asking easy questions to trick him, but now she was controlling the rhythm of how the other party answered questions. She was playing him like a monkey.

As they realized this, the classmates started to regard Yun Xi with reverence, and then with awe.

This female classmate was too frightening. She was not only able to correctly guess the rate of her opponent's correct answers, but also she could then control the frequency of the right or wrong answers.

Even if she had been a roundworm in her opponent's stomach, it would still have been impossible to understand her opponent that much, and more impossible to estimate whether the opponent would answer the question correctly or incorrectly.

But she could, and she even played him for a fool.

Li Sinuo also discerned Yun Xi's true intentions. She had stalled at trouncing him, thus successfully giving him a glimmer of hope before crushing him ruthlessly.

This kind of psychological torture of giving him hope then extinguishing his hope mercilessly...when Zhou Chengzhe realized what she had been doing, he would definitely despise her.

This woman was too cruel.

Upon being shamed in front of everyone, Zhou Chengzhe might not be able to recover this time.

Half an hour passed, and the judges pressed the bell to end this entertaining question-and-answer round.

Unwillingly to give up, Zhou Chengzhe turned to look at his score on the big screen. When he saw that the time was over, he slammed his fist on the podium in front of him with regret.

Thinking of how he'd kept answering questions wrong as if he had been bewitched, Zhou Chengzhe didn't know what had gone wrong.

"Jury, this wasn't fair. She asked very tricky questions."

Zhou Chengzhe's resentful voice could be heard on the microphone, and the noisy venue immediately fell quiet.

Jing High School's teachers and Zhou Chengzhe's homeroom teacher were also taken aback by what Zhou Chengzhe had said.

What did he plan to do? He'd already lost, but now did he want to dishonor Jing High School as well?

Class 1's homeroom teacher quickly walked over and shouted at Zhou Chengzhe from the audience, "Zhou Chengzhe, what are you doing? Winning or losing is no big deal. It's nothing to obsess about. Come down here quickly, and don't do something embarrassing up there."

It was already bad enough that he had lost, yet his brazenly bad behavior was truly disappointing.

Zhou Chengzhe glanced at his homeroom teacher's warning eyes and clenched his fists.

Several teammates looked at him contemptuously and started whispering.

"Is he that much of a sore loser? Anyone with a discerning eye could see their differences in academic strength."

"Yeah! The red team didn't even try their best, yet he lost to them so badly. He blames his own failings on other people. How ridiculous."

Zhao Yumo had finally found a chance to exact her revenge, so she was even harsher.

"Zhou Chengzhe, if you can't afford to lose, just say it instead of embarrassing Jing High School. In the last round of questions, most of us didn't even know how to answer your questions, and some of them were university-level knowledge. Would you dare to say that your questions weren't tricky? But we all knew the answers to Yun Xi's questions. If you're stupid, you can't blame others for being too clever."