The END (for real this time)

Dream was PISSED his monster schlong had been cut down to average. HE will get revenge against KARL. HOW DARE THAT LITTLE FUCKER CUT HIS DICK OFF. He had a plan, it will work, IT HAD TO WORK.

- Karls POV -

Karl had did it! He had got his vengeance for his fiancés, now, he needed to resurrect them. Or prevent his death, and Georges death. With his goggles in hand, sword in another, he turned back time. Specifically to the moment when dream went to fUcK George. 

Karl stared at the two, stopping them. 

"Dream drop your pants.." Karl snapped, immediately tackling the man. Ripping his pants off. Out sprung his 98 in dick. With one swift movement, Karl had cut it down to normal size, all 93 in fell to the ground. 

"That's over with." with that karl travelled back to his time, and quickly checked for Sapnap and Quackity, in which they were cuddling on the couch. Karl smiled and decided to join them after grabbing a capri-sun from the fridge.

- Have apologetic fluff. -

Karl squeezed in between the two boys, Quackity let out a small angry grunt because he was pulled away from sapnaps warmth. Only to start clinging onto Karl. They all sat there in a big cuddle pile watching the best tv show known to man, Criminal minds. Sapnap loved how Quackity yelled at the screen when the scenes got intense, and Karl let out small whines of discomfort. 

I hope y'all liked that end to this shit show of a joke, I feel terrible for the people who sat through and read this. I am sorry I wrote such an atrocity, if you would, please check out my newest story? You don't have to I'd just appreciate it since I love to write.