Adrian: I understand Desmond but We're here for you.

Desmond: Thank you, Father and Mother..

Cassandra: No need to thank us.

Desmond: Well I need to get going now..See you all later and take care..

Adrian: But you didn't finish your break-

Desmond already got up from his seat walked to the main door and left as they both sighed.

Cassandra: Im so worried about him.

Adrian: Its okay Cassie. He's just not used to us yet,But soon He will be fine.

Cassandra: Your right.

An Hour Later

Desmond ran to his boss as he was holding some pictures.

Desmond:... I have got the pictures for you.

Vince McMahon the boss looked at the pictures and threw it on Desmond's face

Vince: Nice, Now give me more pictures of the tower.

Desmond: Understood....

Vince: *Laughs* You understand so easily because your such a loner. No one even speaks to you.

Vince kept laughing as Desmond just walked away with the pictures in his hands. His Boss was such a hypocrite to most of his employees unless they are his Golden Girls and Boys. Desmond wasn't looking until He bumped into someone.

???: *Sighs* Please look Where your walking!

Desmond: I-Im..sorry

Desmond was gonna walk away quickly until the Orange hair grabbed his arm.

???: Geez Why are you running so dang fast? You work as a photographer in McMahon's place?

Desmond: Umm....Yes I do..

???: I work there too. My name is Becky Lynch. What's your name?

Desmond: ..........

Becky: Umm Excuse me?

Desmond: D-D-Desmond....

Becky: Desmond What?

Desmond: *Slow voice* Crowe......

Becky: What??? Sorry I didn't hear you.

Desmond: Crowe....

Becky: Ahhh okay, Well Nice to meet you then, Desmond Crowe.

Desmond nodded and walked away as Becky just rolled her eyes. She started following him Desmond noticed her following him as He kept going fast.

Desmond: What does she want from me?

Suddenly There was a Rush of people as It was getting hard for Desmond to pass.

Desmond: Argh...Why is there so many people here???

It was getting to crowded as Desmond. He went to the other side and stood for sometime and catches his breath.

Desmond: This is tiring....

Desmond kept starring until He saw someone...waving at him. His eyes were wide open seeing the women.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and Stay strong!! :)

Ps: Book will be updated when Heart Of A Fighter or secret admirer ends. I wantedto give a short prolouge for you all. :)