Klaus said, " Here you go, love."

  He put a lapis lazuli ring on my pointer finger. I said, " Thank you. Now, I'm hungry."

   Klaus chuckled, and said, " Follow me."

  I followed him to the kitchen, and he handed me a blood bag, and I drank it. I was still thirsty, and said, " I'm still thirsty. When am I not going to be this thirsty?"

  He handed me another one, and I drank it. He said, "After you get control of your bloodlust, you will be able to drink one blood bag a day."

  I said, " Whose going to help me with controlling my bloodlust?"

  He said, " Me, love."

  He grabbed a blood bag, and poured some on his hand, and I couldn't control it. I sped over to him, and grabbed his hand, and drank the blood off his hand. He soon pushed me away, and said, " Caroline, calm down."

   I tried to breathe through it, but it's so hard. I soon calmed down, and my fangs went away. I said, " It's so hard."

He said, " I know, love. But, you are strong, beautiful, and intelligent. You can do this."

   I sighed, and nodded. Elijah came into the kitchen and said, " Go to the backyard and help her control her bloodlust."

I said, " Why?"

  He said, " I don't want anything broke."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Yes, sir."

  Elijah chuckled, and left the kitchen. Klaus and I walked out of the kitchen, and into the backyard. They have an in ground pool outside, along with a hot tub.

We stood in the backyard, and I tried to control my bloodlust. It took five hours, and I finally was able to control it.

  We soon went inside, and went to the living room. Elijah is sitting in there, and Klaus and I sat down. We talked about everything that I missed. It seemed like Elijah, and Klaus is hiding something from me, but I just can't tell what it is.

   After an hour of talking, the front door opened, and Rebekah and Kol walked into the room. Rebekah and Kol looked at me, and smiled. They came over and hugged me, then sat down.

  Kol said, " How are you here?"

  I said, " Well, after I was turned, Ayana sent me back here."

  Rebekah said, " You're an Original Vampire?"

  I said, " Yeah. Esther laced my tea with blood, she and Mikael wanted to see if the spell worked, and would turn me into this."

  They nodded, and we talked some more. We caught up on everything.

Kol said, " Care, you should've seen Nik, while you were gone. He was going mad. He almost killed Damon and Tyler."

  I said, " Seriously? Tyler and Damon wouldn't dare to do anything to you."

  Klaus said, " Damon had info on a witch, and he wouldn't tell me where she was. Tyler deserved the torturing he go, before I let him go."

  I said, " How did he deserve the torturing?"

  He said, " He hurt you."

   Elijah said, " Niklaus, also turned Tyler into a hybrid, before you disappeared."

  I said, " How?"

  Rebekah said, " Well, he's half wolf and half vampire. The only thing he needed was the blood of the Pretrova doppelganger."