Coulson nodded, "It's where my file says I was treated after New York."

"I know Phil, but what makes you think the doctors there will be able to do anything different? I know they saved you, and I'm grateful for that but-"

Coulson cut Kat off saying, "They did a lot more than save me...did you see it?"

Kat nodded, "On the cameras. I was stuck after I saw Natasha and Banner go down I was stuck in the lab so I looked on cameras."

"They did a lot more than save me. It's time you knew the truth." Coulson said

. . . . .

"So it was longer than forty seconds?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Apparently it was more like days."

"They can save Skye." Jess said

Coulson and Ward then walked into the room and Kat didn't like the look that was on their faces, "What's wrong?"

"All the war and chaos in the world and SHIELD sends planes after us?" Coulson said

Jess stood up from the couch and said, "For not handing over Quinn."

"Planes? Multiple?" Kat asked

Ward nodded, "Three planes. A small transport to dock and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn."

Just as Ward finished talking there was a crash from the top of the plane, "If they scratch my paint I'm gonna be pissed."

. . . . . .

A few minutes later someone walked down the stairs Ward smiled and said, "Trip."

"Agent Grant Ward." Trip said as they shook hands

Trip looked over to Kat and Jess and said, "Hey, ladies."

"Trip." Kat said as she stood up and Trip hugged her then Jess, "Garrett upstairs?"

Trip nodded, "What are you doing here?" Jess asked

Trip looked around and said, "Man this is like the playboy jet. I mean a guy could get soft bunking in a space like this. How did Coulson swing such a sweet ride?"

"He died." Kat said

Trip nodded, "That's tight. You want to point me to the box you're keeping Quinn? HQ ordered Garrett to haul his ass to the Fridge for questioning." Trip then looked over to the bar, "Is that a full bar?"

"You're welcome to it." Jess said

Ward nodded and said, "But Quinn stays put until Coulson says otherwise."

"Come on guys. Garrett was your S.O Ward you know how this works." Trip said as he walked over to Ward.

"And that's our cue, see ya Trip." Kat said as they began to walk away from the pair

Trip nodded, "Kat, Jess."

"Testosterone." Jess said as they walked towards Kat's bunk and sat down on the bed

"How do you know Garrett?" Ward asked as he walked and leaned on the door frame, "Quinn's staying by the way."

Kat nodded, "Coulson and Garret were trained together when Phil became my S.O he introduced me to Garrett when he was around Garrett trained me. Anything else?"

Ward narrowed his eyes, "I'm saying it again you two you're playing everyone here not me."

Jess stood up and said, "I don't think we're the ones playing anyone Agent Ward. I don't know there's something about you I don't like and I normally like most people."