I turned my head to look at Wesley, who was violently sobbing. He eye's were puffy and blood shut from crying. While long tears stained his cheeks, his brow's were furrowed in confusion and pain. While little drops of snot came out of his nose.
I knew this was painful for the three vampires. Because seeing your mate being touched sexually by someone who wasn't you. Was worse than walking on a trail of broken glass.
"S..Storm don't," Wesley cried.
My heart broke just looking at him. His pleads with my father and Sasha were so pitiful and full of pain. His voice was so sour but he didn't stop begging and crying for someone to stop them. And what was I doing? Just sitting there while my mate suffered. They had untied them from the chairs, so the vampires were now on the floor. Crying and screaming. They were still unable to move due to the small vervain shot they got. That paralyzed them. But they were very loud.
My head snapped back to Sasha as I felt my pants begin pulled down.
"Fucking bitch STOP!" I shouted as she wrapped her hand around my cock.
"Please sir, please stop this," Wesley begged my dad. But was ignored.
"Father stop this right now! The goddess has already chosen Wesley as my mate and I love him. So STOP!"
"I'm sorry my son, but the goddess made a mistake this time," was his reply before he called for some people to come in.
"High Priestess Amara and Mage Amada, welcome," Alpha Killian greeted as a man and a women entered the room.
The man was dressed in a long black ancient cloak while the woman who appeared to be in her late forties. Wore on a black hooded long sleeve medieval floor length dress. And in her right hand was an old ratty ancient looking spell book.
"Are this them?" The woman, Amara asked with a horsed voice. Looking down at Wesley, Markus, and Mary-kay.
"Yes they are. Now can you help me get rid of them without killing my son and his friends?" My father asked annoyed.
"I can, but I can't," Amara answered.
Alpha Killian looked confused.
"Care to explain Amara?" He asked
Amara turned back to face Alpha Killian.
"That one's carrying child," she pointed to Wesley.
"I can't kill him, because the child inside him won't allow me," Amara informed.
"So what you have to kill the thing, before you kill the leech?" My father asked through clenched teeth.
"Yes, that's exactly what I have to do."
"And how long is this going to take?"
Amara shrugged.
"Maybe thirty minutes. I have to make a potion to kill the child then kill the vampire's."
My father thought about it for a while. Before he nodded.
"Ok do it. But I want those leeches dead in two hours."
Amara and Amada nodded before they set to work.
"By the time," my father began.
"Ladies you can continue from where you left off," he stated to the girls who were now sitting in front of us.

***********************************
After ten minutes of having my still soft cock sucked. Sasha finally gave up with a huff. Before she turned my dad who was currently making out with Chang Ming. The Asian man.
"What is it?" He asked Sasha.
"Alpha, its his dick. We can't have sex if its soft. So we have to do something that turns him on. Apparently I don't," she stated in her sicken high pitched voice.
"Is that the same for you girls to?" He asked, turning to Alice and Tara who were both fuming from the fact that they couldn't turn Oni and Nolan on.
"Yes sir," they answered in unison.
"Hmm," Alpha Killian hummed.
"Seth, James, Chris, take off the vampire's clothes," he commanded.
The vampire's were limply laying their back's against the wall as they blankly stared at us. Their tears had long ago been cried out, so the only noises that could be heard from them. Were sniffles and hisses here and there, from the pain that Sasha, Tara, and Alice caused them from touching us.
Seth, James, and Chris roughly pulled off Wesley, Markus, and Mary-kay's hospital gown's. Leaving them completely naked and exposed, not only to us but everyone else in the room.
Then I became hard.
I know I'm nasty, but looking at a naked Wesley who's hole was completely exposed for me. Just turned me on, and that baby belly that he had just made him look even sexier.
"There we go," I heard Sasha mutter before she wrapped her dirty lip's around my cock again.
I flinched.
"Does that feel good?" Sasha asked as she stared up at me.
"No it doesn't," I said between breathes.
I'm not going to lie, she really knew what she was doing. Because it felt really good.
"Are you sure about that?" She asked before she flicked her finger over my tip causing me to cum.
"Oh I beg to differ."
I hate her, I  hate her so much. All I wanted to do was fucking rip her head off and burn it.
"Ahh!" I heard Wesley scream.
My head snapped in the vampires direction. While Markus and Mary-kay were screaming because of the pain inflicted upon them by they mates who were begin sucked off by to strangers. My Tiger was crying and holding his stomach after Amara forced him to drink a green liquid.
"What did you do to him?" I demanded while the witch just smirked.
"Oh nothing, just a juice."
"That does what?"
"Come on Storm are you that dom. Your an alpha after all. It's a drink that would kill your child that is inside of him," she laughed.
"You bitch," I growled as I tried to get out of Sasha's and the restraint’s hold.
"Come on baby, just forget about that vampire. And focus on me, I can carry your pups and become your Luna," Sasha suggested as she stripped of her pink lacey panties.
"No!" I spat.
Sasha's once flirtatious eyes, hardened before she spoke.
"Well you don't have a choice. Because once I'm done having sex with you and your old mating bond breaks. You'll begin to crave me," she cockily stated.
Before she straddled me.
"Get off me!" I heard Oni and Nolan shout next to me.
"Stop please stop!" Cried Markus.
"I..ca..ta.dis," Mary-kay mumbled.
I looked over at Wesley as he continued to cradle his belly. My eye's opened wide as blood began to run down Wesley's inner thigh.
"Stop your killing him!" I shouted, but Amara ignored me as she placed a hand on Wesley's stomach.
"Ahh S...Storm s..sop...hur," Wesley screamed before he pasted out.
"Baby I'm putting you in," Sasha said. Before she grabbed hold of my cock and rose herself up just a little bit. Hovering over her woman area.
But just when she was about to lower herself the room filled with green smoke.
"Alpha Killian, what do you think your doing?" Came that all to familiar voice.
"Who said that?" Asked my father. I couldn't see him, but I could feel and hear how much he was angry.
"Oh so you've forgotten me, what a shame," the woman's voice joked.
I blinked a few time as the green smoke finally cleared up.
"High Priestess Elaine," Amara scoffed.
"Oh hello Amara, how have you been. I see your still going against the goddess' will," Elaine Oni's grandmother stated as she stood in the middle of the room. She wore on a black knee length skirt a long sleeve turtle neck shirt and black ankle boots. With her hair pulled back in a braided ponytail.
"Granny?" Oni asked as Tara finally came off of him.
"Yes grandson?"
Oni smiled.
"Ahh!" All our attention snapped to Wesley, who was now awake and screaming his lungs out. As he cradled his stomach. The blood flow between his leg’s had stopped. Thank the goddess.
I looked up at Elaine and was not happy to see the fear written all over her face. Apparently Oni saw her face to as he wasted no time in asking.
"He's ok right Granny,"
"I'm afraid not Oni. But before I go into detail, lets get out of here shall we."
I was confused by what she said by  what Oni's grandmother said. Amara looked horrified and was quickly trying to chant a spell. But Elaine beat her to it, and before Amara could chant her second word. There was this green light before everything went back.
Lets pray that Wesley and our kid are alright.

Hi guys I'm sorry that its been so long since I've updated. But with online classes and this damn pandemic its just so hard. But I promise that I'll make it up to you guys. Btw what did you guys think about Amara? Amada isn't really important, so he wasn't mentioned a lot. Anyways I just found out that Forbidden Mates has reached over two hundred reads and fifty votes. To some that might not sound like a lot, but to me it is. And I thank each and everyone of you readers and I'd like you to know how much I appreciate you. Anyways that's all for now, stay safe.😸

This is what I imagine Amada wearing on.

This is what I imagine Amara wearing on