VIII- we need to talk

Beginne am Anfang

Kiera: Dom

Rose: what Dom?

Kiera : oh don't be blind Rose.

Rose: i'm not blind tell me

Kiera: i've seen how you watch him, it doesn't lie

Rose : well i'm watching him like i'm watching you

Kiera: absolutly not.

She has this look. The look like i've been discover.

Rose: well...

Kiera: I KNEW IT.

Rose: he's my celebrity crush i won't lie about it but i don't know if knowing him is gonna change anything.

She's standing in front of me jumping.

Kiera: well i know how it's gonna end !!!!

I can't stop smiling. Yes it's true is my celebrity crush and? He's my neighbour... Shit i just realized.

Rose: this sounds scary.

Kiera : what?

Rose: he's my celebrity crush and now he's my neighbour, i kinda know him but he doesn't know me. This is scary. And i don't want to appear like the weird neighbour crushing over her neighbour.

Kiera: well it sounds a little bit like a Netflix romantic film i will admit that.

I'm walking to my dressing while she still talking to me.

Kiera: but i don't think this sounds scary at all, your just a girl with a crush that's it.

I'm throwing a silk pj to her.

Rose : well yes but now, i'm like Joe in «You», i know a lot about him and he doesn't, maybe i'm a killer and a psychopath.

Kiera: yeah a killer with purple silk PJ who has a stuff animal to sleep with haven't heard of that before.

Rose: never trust apparence bitch

We're laughing and putting our pj.

Rose: well i still don't have a bed so it's couch time.

Kiera : i don't care i look cute in this PJ ! Can you take a pic ?

Rose : we're the same girl. Of course i can !

I taking pics for her and i suddently stop and run upstairs and came back with my Polaroid.

Rose: it's time to start my Polaroid wall !

We took a selfie with this, became blind for a minute and after i wrote.

"Kiera and Rose
That night"

And pined it to the wall beside my couch.

Kiera's phone buzzed. And she seems happy.

Rose: what's happening ?

Kiera: oh nothing just Adam.

DOM'S POV

I'm on my phone, in my bed, thinking about this conversation we had.

I clicked on Kiera's story and saw Rose playing ukulele. I surprised myself smiling.

What did you do to me Rose. And who are you?

I'm on Google Reading things she said and she has done.

Some times later i found out she's been a model since forever. Her brother is a photographer. Her mom had another child with someone else. But nothing about her dad. Oh i also know who's her ex boyfriend is and i was shook not lying.

Her, Rose Petit french model, her ex boyfriend was a french rapper. Actually it was only fan and paparazzi suspicion. I don't trust those anyway.

Oh and she's an aries i LOVE THAT.

Now i know a little bit more about you Rose Petit.

It's 8 am i slept 3 hours and i'm ready for a new day. I'm silently going down stairs turn my head and saw by the window Rose is wake up.

Already woke up?

The girl next door
Yes don't need that much sleep.
And actually scared to wake
Kiera up.

Wanna go for a walk?

The girl next door
I'd love too.
Meet me outside in 5

I'll be there in 5.

What do i've done?

Going upstairs to put a jog on and flip flop i found.

It's been 5 mins i'm closing the door carefully and turn my head to see her.

She's wearing an oversized hoodie and some grey jog with flip flop and a messy bun.

This is has me missing a Heart beat.