Chapter 12: Le vibe that was harshed.

This one is dedicated to Nycgirl106, you are so nice :) and thank you for the support. Oh and Red-ninja --badass name by the way-- Thank you for the support too! 

Derek glanced at teenager sitting beside him in his car; Meg was silent which surprised him considering she always had something to say, for the first time Derek found himself striking up a conversation.

“Temperature back to normal?” He asked suavely, her dark brows raised in wonder and suspicion.

“How did you know about that?”

“I am a werewolf too remember?” Derek remarked as if stating the obvious Meg brushed back a few strands of her damp hair.

“Oh right…yeah, aren’t you mad at me?” He was a taken back by her question, she watched him with glittering eyes full of confusion.

“Why would I be mad at you?”

“Are you seriously asking me that? Were we all not present at that outburst a few hours ago?” She exclaimed with an animate movement of her arms, Derek scowled.

“I was annoyed because you disobeyed orders; I thought we had an agreement.”

“I know, I am sorry,” She muttered pouting and sinking into her seat, he glanced at her with a victorious smirk.

“Good”

“You should be sorry too,” She snapped.

He looked to her; feign innocence “For what,”

“For harsh-ing my vibe, Isaac and I were totally kicking Erica and Boyd’s asses but then you had to come along all big bad wolf and ruin it all,”

“Why should I apologize? I saved your lives before you attracted any hunters.”

“No, you didn’t”

“Yes, I did,”

“Fine be that way.” Meg huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, choosing to ignore him since he chose to be stubborn about accepting his fault.

“If you want to get an apology out of me, you have to beat it out of me.” Her raven brows rose dubiously at him.

“Why would I do that? I’ll be the one apologizing after kicking your sorry ass.”

“Confidence good, let’s hope you still have enough after training tomorrow, early morning.” Derek added with a dark sinister smile full of promise, Meg blinked.

“When you mean early you mean—“

“Six sharp,” Meg gaped appalled and turned away grumbling under her breath.

“I hate you.” Derek smiled at her half hearted attempt to change him; he knew she didn’t the posses the ability to really hate anyone.

“I don’t care.” He breathed casually causing Meg to huff and retreat to the comfort of her jersey.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

The weekend had begun and where other people of Meg’s age range were sleeping in till noon she was up at the break of dawn with Derek, training till her muscles ached. It was nine in the morning and the day light filtered through the windows, Meg stood with her hands on her hips listening intently to Derek as he gave instruction.

“So if someone was to grab you from the back you can easily use their own weight against them.” Derek motioned for her to stand behind her; obediently she trudged over and stood behind him, his strong back blocking her view of the wall in front of them.