𝟎𝟎𝟑. auradon

Start from the beginning

"Prince Benjamin," the boy, from earlier, quickly corrected, "Soon-to-be-King."

"You had me at prince!" Evie whispered excitedly, stepping forward, "My mom's a queen which makes me a princess," Evie continued as she curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here," the boy said as Evie stood up from the curtsy, "And neither do you," he said with a fake smile.

"This is Alex-" Ben started with a nervous laugh but Alex cut him off.

"Prince Alex, his boyfriend. Right, Benny-boo?" Alex said as he grabbed Ben's hand. Milo scrunched his nose upon hearing the nickname.

"Ben and Alex are going to show you all around," Fairy Godmother said as she put her hands on Ben and Alex's hands, "and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut!" she said loudly as she threw their arms up and walked closer to the Vks, "but the library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews," she warned them before smiling at and turning around to lead the marching band away.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence before Ben approached the Vks, "It is so, so good to finally meet you all," he said nervously as he was about to shake hands with Jay but Jay punched him in the shoulder, instead. Ben then moved onto Milo. They shook hands and they stared at each other for a brief moment before he continued.

"This is a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history," He continued, moving onto Carlos then onto Mal and lastly Evie, "As the great day, our two people began to heal."

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are," Milo jokes as Ben moved back to stand in front of him with Alex following him.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked Milo with a smile.

"A little more than a little bit," Milo told him with a smile.

"Well, so much for my first impression," Ben said as he and Milo shared a laugh before Alex cuts in.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's son and daughter aren't you?" Alex asked Milo as Mal made her way to stand next to him, "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you two for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff," Alex gave Milo a fake smile, "Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping-"

"Beauty!" Milo cut him off, "Yeah, we've heard the name. You know and we totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world." Milo said with a fake smile.

"But our mother to their stupid Christening," Mal finished, fake smiling.

"Water under the bridge?" Alex asked.

"Totes!" Milo and Mal said. They shared a fake laugh that ended with a fake heavy sigh.

"Okay!" Ben clapped his hands together, "So, how bout a tour? Yeah?" Ben asked them before he turned around to walk towards the school with Alex and the Vks following him, "Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father, when he became king."

All of them stopped at a statue of King Beast as a Beast. Ben clapped his hands as the others came to a stop. The statue transformed into a human causing Carlos to scream and jump in Jay's arms as everyone looked at him.

"Carlos, it's okay," Ben chuckled, "My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Milo jokingly asked Ben.

"Yeah, Mom won't let him on the couch," Ben said seriously. Milo gave him a puzzled look as Ben just smiled before turning around and leading them all inside.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?" Mal asked as the group walked inside.

"Like wands and things like that?" Milo continued.

"Yeah, it exists. Of course but it's pretty much retired now. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals," Ben told Milo.

"Who happens to be kings and queens," Mal said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"That's true!" Alex quickly cuts in, "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," he said as he put Ben's arm around his shoulders.

Ben looked at the staircase and saw a boy in a marching band uniform walking down, "Doug! Doug, come down!" Ben called the boy, who goes by the name of Doug. Ben left Alex and went to stand next to Doug, "This is Doug," Ben told the Vks.

"He's going to help you with your class schedules and show the rest of the dorms," He told the Vks, "I'll see you later, okay?" Ben said, mainly to Milo, "And if there is anything you need, feel free to ask-"

"Ask Doug," Alex quickly interrupted. He and Milo glared at each other with a fake laughed, ending with a heavy sigh before Alex walked away, pulling Ben with him.

"Hey guys, I'm Doug. I'm Dopey's son as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He saw Evie and felt like his world had stopped, "Heigh-ho."

"Evie," she told him as she walked towards him, "Evil Queen's daughter."

"Okay, so about your classes..." Doug started as Milo walked over to stand behind him, "I uh put in the requirements already, uh History of Woodsmen and Pirates, uh Safety Rules for the Internet, and uh Remedial Goodness 101," He said nervously as Milo looked down at his clipboard over his shoulder.

"Let me guess," Mal said as she stepped forward, "New class?"

Doug nodded as Milo put a piece of candy in his mouth, "Come guys, let's go find our dorms," he said to the group as he threw his candy wrapper on Doug's clipboard. The core 5 ran up the stairs that they were right next to.

"Oh, ah, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys," Doug told them, pointing to the other staircase. They groaned as they made their way to the other staircase, "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug mumbled to himself, forgetting the last dwarf as the Vks walked passed him.

Carlos paused, "Sneezy," He told Doug before following the others.

Doug groaned as he threw his head back.

💜🐉

Milo opened the door to his, Evie, and Mal's dorm room. Evie was grinning while Mal and Milo looked disgusted.

"Wow, this place is so amazing-" Evie started.

"Gross," Milo and Mal said in unison.

"I know right? Amazingly gross. Ew," Evie corrected, still grinning.

"And aren't I supposed to be in the boys dorm room?" Milo asked, still in disgust that he has to sleep in a girls' dorm room.

Evie and Mal both shrugged.

"Ugh," Milo groaned, "I am going to need some serious sunscreen, if I'm going to be staying in this room," he continued, "E, M," he ordered, pointing to the windows as he made his way to another window.

Milo and the girls each went to a window, pulling the curtains shut.

"Whew! That is much better," Mal said as she turned around to face her brother and best friend

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter.